Fluid-structure interaction ansys tutorials

In summary, the conversation is about someone seeking help with finding materials or instructions for simulating fluid-structure interaction in ANSYS. They are asking for sources or downloads, and mention needing help from a professional community. Someone offers to share a tutorial they have done, and others also express their need for help. One person mentions working on a FSI problem related to blockage in a pipe, while another is trying to find the natural frequency of fluid in a container in ANSYS and validate it with experimental results. Contact information is shared for further assistance.
alex2008
Hi, I need some materials or instructions on how to simulate fluid-structure interaction ansys or modeling to finish my research in the next 6 months.

Do you know where I can find some source to simmulate the fluid-structure interaction ansys, or places where I can download source?

I don't think I can handle without any help from professional community like here, please help...Thank you.

God blessed u all!:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Physics news on Phys.org
I need help too!
please help us

hi, i have done one FSI problem for flow through pipe.i can mail u the tutorial if it help u.
reply me on devrana01@gmail.com

Hi people.
you can find the tutorial at below link.

http://www.4shared.com/office/mxPNRl6Q/FSI_flow_through_pipe_2.html

RANA

hi Rana

i can't download this file. i already email to you . kindly reply me. Thanks...
i really need your help .

i am doing the how blockage in pipe causing vibration .
is it FSI (ANSYS can find out the solution ) ?

help .. i really rush of time

Hi...i am working on Fluid structure interaction problems . i have to find out the natural frequency of fluid in a container in ansys and then have to validate this with experimental results. in ANSYS i have done by adding just the mass of fluid or by taking fluid element 30 in a container but that results are not matching. please help me out...

Himansho Mittal
himansho.mittal@cgglobal.com

1. What is fluid-structure interaction?

Fluid-structure interaction is the study of the dynamic interaction between a fluid (such as air or water) and a solid structure. This interaction occurs when the fluid exerts forces on the structure, causing it to deform or move, and the structure in turn affects the flow of the fluid.

2. Why is fluid-structure interaction important?

Fluid-structure interaction is important because it occurs in many real-world scenarios, such as in the design of aircraft wings, bridges, and offshore structures. Understanding and accurately predicting the interaction between a fluid and a structure is crucial for ensuring the safety and efficiency of these structures.

3. How does ANSYS help with fluid-structure interaction?

ANSYS is a software program that utilizes computational fluid dynamics (CFD) and finite element analysis (FEA) to simulate and analyze fluid-structure interaction. It allows for the modeling and visualization of complex interactions between fluids and structures, providing engineers and scientists with valuable insights and data.

4. What are some common challenges in simulating fluid-structure interaction?

One common challenge in simulating fluid-structure interaction is accurately capturing the complex and nonlinear behavior of the fluid and structure. This requires advanced numerical methods and high-performance computing. Another challenge is selecting appropriate boundary conditions and material properties for the simulation.

5. How can I learn more about fluid-structure interaction using ANSYS?

There are various resources available to learn more about fluid-structure interaction using ANSYS, including online tutorials, webinars, and training courses. ANSYS also has a user community forum where users can ask questions and share tips and solutions. Additionally, consulting with experts in the field or participating in workshops and conferences can also provide valuable insights and knowledge.