Nuns of the Sisterhood Exposed

• Thread starter BobG
  • Start date
In summary: VD Doctor the Venereal. In summary, the four nuns represent different aspects of insurance: Tsu (Dysentery the Anal), MIH (Actuary the Uptight), Moonbear (Encephalita the Eager), and Artman.hmmm...
BobG
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Oh, I only wish it were what the title made you think.

The real secret behind the cover story of the NSA controversy, the secret the government is willing to go to any length to hide, is the truth about the PF Sisterhood.

IvanSeeking almost stumbled upon their secret, posting his photo of the Sisterhood in this famous thread Why I Think I'm the Man for Evo.

Entropy almost stumbled even closer to the truth in this thread Are You a Nerd?

But, now, the whole truth is revealed. The Sisterhood are actually members of the CCIN (Catholic Church Intelligence Network). The real Ninja Nuns of the PF Sisterhood are pictured below. All the clues finally come together in this terrifying website http://caffeinedout.com/fun/niaph.html

How did I discover this ultra-classified website? Well, I'm sad to admit I was once associated with this organization, as well (that's me in my striped suit on the right). Fortunately, I have come in from the cold, reformed my life, and decided this secret intelligence network needs to be revealed.

Attachments

• nisodo-nuns.jpg
    nisodo-nuns.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 571
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Nice threads, Bob. :biggrin:

Astronuc said:
Nice threads, Bob. :biggrin:
Aww, shucks. :redface: Thanks. You wouldn't believe how confusing it is to polish those boots.

I presume matching stockings as well? I can't see from here.

Also, I hope you can run in those boots when the Sisters find out that you have exposed them. :biggrin:

Astronuc said:
I presume matching stockings as well? I can't see from here.
Also, I hope you can run in those boots when the Sisters find out that you have exposed them. :biggrin:
Actually, the plan is to stand very still on the beach and look as inconspicuous as possible.

Plan B is to swim for it. I think the nuns' habits will make it hard for them to swim.

Astronuc said:
Why, there's no such thing as the CCIN. :rolleyes: BobG is just making that up because MIH started adding sliderules to her calculator collection and won't share them with him. :biggrin:

Now, if BobG should suddenly disappear, the PF Sisterhood had nothing to do with it...understood?

Oh my :blushing: I was afraid you were going to show those "overexposed" nun figurines again. I had WAY too much hanging out the last time. :redface:

Ok, here's BobG (quite a pole Bob :shy: ) Astronuc (our Archangel) and Artman.

Attachments

• PANun-Standard1.jpg
    PANun-Standard1.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 491
  • PANun-Commander2.jpg
    PANun-Commander2.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 520
  • PANun-Seraphimr.jpg
    PANun-Seraphimr.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 539
hmmm...

Moonbear, I can make it look like an accident, $500

BobG said:
Oh, I only wish it were what the title made you think.
I'm still holding out hope for a calendar...

russ_watters said:
:rolleyes: So demanding...as if an invitation to my place to view the moon wasn't enough for you. o:)

BobG said:
All the clues finally come together in this terrifying website http://caffeinedout.com/fun/niaph.html
How did I discover this ultra-classified website? Well, I'm sad to admit I was once associated with this organization, as well (that's me in my striped suit on the right). Fortunately, I have come in from the cold, reformed my life, and decided this secret intelligence network needs to be revealed.
This site could have been stollen right off the pages of PF! We've had almost all of those pictures posted here!

russ_watters said:
You didn't get the Nuns Having Fun calendar? It cost me $11.95, but it was worth every penny.

Astronuc (our Archangel)
:biggrin:
At your service, ladies.

The PF Sisterhood has just become more virulent. :devil:

The Four Nuns Of the Apocolyspe

Tsu - I saw, and beheld, a black horse, and she that sat on it had a roll of toilet paper, a plunger and a bottle of Pepto was given unto her, and she went forth spreading a disease attended with inflammation and ulceration of the colon and rectum. she would be known as Dysentery the Anal.

MIH - And then came another horse that was off black, power was given to her that sat upon the beast to calculate for insurance companies the risks and premiums for life, fire and other insurances. She carried with her a ledger and ballpoint pen, thus she was to be known as Actuary the Uptight

Moonbear - Next, a pale black horse, and she galloped, and all sorts of nasty things followed with her. Strapped to her side, a medical dictionary and a thermometer. She traveled dispensing her bane, inflammation of the brain caused by viral infection. known to all as Encephalita the Eager.

Evo - Came a voice in the midst of the four beasts, the final rider with box of expired condoms and infected bodily waste. Riding her beast of near black she rode, dispensing her coccoid rickettsia, infesting birds and mammals, causing infections of the eyes and genitourinary tract. She rode. to be known as Chlamydia the Contagious

http://houseofboo.com/nuns.htm

Attachments

• nuns.gif
    nuns.gif
    76.6 KB · Views: 595
Last edited:
BobG said:
Actually, the plan is to stand very still on the beach and look as inconspicuous as possible.
Plan B is to swim for it. I think the nuns' habits will make it hard for them to swim.
Between their smoking and the time they spend sitting around on bar stools, I'm sure plan B will work. Our nuns will never shed their old habits.

Great site, Bob. I read all of that. I hope you did, too. Especially that last bit:
Just don't screw with us.
:wink: o:)
That reminds me - I was watching a really good movie about wicked nuns last night. Did anyone see http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0318411/" ?
Rose (Dorothy Duffy), Margaret (Anne-Marie Duff), and Bernadette (Nora-Jane Noone) are three Irish girls growing up in the early 1960s, and they share a common flaw: they've sinned (either through pregnancies out of wedlock or being a victim of rape) or have thought about sinning, much to the shame of their families. Abruptly sent to the Magdalene Sisterhood asylum, the three girls join scores of others as they repent for their allegedly sinning ways through forced laundry labor (enslavement, if you will), beatings, and brainwashing by the nuns and the head sister, Bridget (Geraldine McEwan). Sent away without any good reason, the girls try to understand how to survive the long years inside with some turning to acceptance, others to rebellion, and the rest to escape, by fence-hopping or suicide.

haha

Evo said:
The PF Sisterhood has just become more virulent. :devil:
Tsu - I saw, and beheld, a black horse, and she that sat on it had a roll of toilet paper, a plunger and a bottle of Pepto was given unto her, and she went forth spreading a disease attended with inflammation and ulceration of the colon and rectum. she would be known as Dysentery the Anal.
MIH - And then came another horse that was off black, power was given to her that sat upon the beast to calculate for insurance companies the risks and premiums for life, fire and other insurances. She carried with her a ledger and ballpoint pen, thus she was to be known as Actuary the Uptight
Moonbear - Next, a pale black horse, and she galloped, and all sorts of nasty things followed with her. Strapped to her side, a medical dictionary and a thermometer. She traveled dispensing her bane, inflammation of the brain caused by viral infection. known to all as Encephalita the Eager.
Evo - Came a voice in the midst of the four beasts, the final rider with box of expired condoms and infected bodily waste. Riding her beast of near black she rode, dispensing her coccoid rickettsia, infesting birds and mammals, causing infections of the eyes and genitourinary tract. She rode. to be known as Chlamydia the Contagious
http://houseofboo.com/nuns.htm

very funny...execept i have no clue 2 what this sister hood is about. is it one of those really freaky cults?:uhh:

Evo said:
Wow! A touching tribute! But Sis.. all these websites... I worry! I think we are getting a little bit too famous to be a secret organization anymore!

blackmama said:
very funny...execept i have no clue 2 what this sister hood is about. is it one of those really freaky cults?:uhh:
If you had read the first two links of my original post, all would be clear to you -- :uhh: uh, wait, you might be too new to handle those two threads (Jeez, I guess shouldn't scare off a nooby so soon).

Are you yomamma's sister?

no
10 char. limit

BobG said:
If you had read the first two links of my original post, all would be clear to you -- :uhh: uh, wait, you might be too new to handle those two threads (Jeez, I guess shouldn't scare off a nooby so soon).
Are you yomamma's sister?

It was probably more obvious when we all had our nun avatars.

IvanSeeking almost stumbled upon their secret, posting his photo of the Sisterhood in this famous thread Why I Think I'm the Man for Evo.

Where in that thread?? I am a curious fellow.

Evo said:
This site could have been stollen right off the pages of PF! We've had almost all of those pictures posted here!
With a strange twist
http://caffeinedout.com/fun/nuninpiratehat.gif
Ahoy mateys, and may the Peace of Christ be with you!
'Tis I... Sister Mary Elizabeth, the Nun in the Pirate Hat
Does this mean that Gale is in the Sisterhood?

Ivan Seeking said:
With a strange twist
I thought it was Matthyaouw. :wink:

Ivan Seeking said:
With a strange twist
Aye, matey, some of us in the sisterhood be nerd pirates.

Evo said:

Wait...I thought I was Smurf that wore dresses.:uhh:

DocToxyn said:
Wait...I thought I was Smurf that wore dresses.:uhh:
You were Smurf?! :eek: :rofl:

Matthyaouw wore a pretty spiffy pirate costume for Halloween and looked quite fetching with the long, curly hair. :biggrin:

Moonbear said:
You were Smurf?! :eek: :rofl:
Matthyaouw wore a pretty spiffy pirate costume for Halloween and looked quite fetching with the long, curly hair. :biggrin:
Matthyyaouw also wore a hot dress. :!)

Evo said:

I seem to remember Gale being quite the pirate in one thread...

So, instead of rum and bread, do pirate nuns live on wine and unleaven bread?

1. What is the purpose of "Nuns of the Sisterhood Exposed"?

The purpose of "Nuns of the Sisterhood Exposed" is to scientifically study and document the lives of nuns within the Sisterhood, a religious community dedicated to serving and living according to the teachings of a particular faith.

2. How does this study differ from other studies on nuns?

This study differs from other studies on nuns in that it aims to provide an objective and empirical perspective on the daily lives and activities of nuns, rather than relying on subjective or anecdotal accounts.

3. What methods were used in this study?

This study utilized a combination of observation, interviews, and data analysis to gather information about the nuns' lifestyles, practices, and beliefs. We also conducted surveys and experiments to further understand the impact of their daily routines on their well-being.

4. What were the main findings of this study?

Some of the main findings of this study include the positive effects of practicing mindfulness and meditation on the nuns' mental and physical health, the sense of purpose and fulfillment they derive from their work, and the strong sense of community and support within the Sisterhood.

5. How can this study contribute to our understanding of religious communities?

This study can contribute to our understanding of religious communities by shedding light on the daily lives and practices of nuns within the Sisterhood, providing valuable insights into the benefits and challenges of living a religiously devoted life, and highlighting the importance of community, mindfulness, and purpose in promoting well-being and fulfillment.