Chuck Norris Counts to Infinity Twice

• Thread starter Cyrus
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Facts
In summary: Chuck Norris counted to infinity, twice.Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because Chuck Norris only recognizes the element of surprise.When Chuck Norris was born the only person who cried was the doctor. Never slap Chuck Norris.Chuck Norris once ate a whole cake before his friends could tell him there was a stripper in it.Chuck Norris puts his pants on one leg at a time, just like the rest of us. The only difference is, then he kills people.Chuck Norris frequently donates blood to the Red Cross. Just not his own.Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.I think that sums it up pretty well.
Cyrus
chuck_norris_1.jpg

Chuck Norris counted to infinity, twice.

Physics news on Phys.org
Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because Chuck Norris only recognizes the element of surprise.

Have you been playing too much WoW?

- Warren

Some of the guys in the Engineering lounge were talking about all these Chuck Norris quotes. I thought they were pretty funny hearing them for the first time, because they said it in a dead serious tone.

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to live.

When the boogeyman goes to sleep, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

Chuck Norris puts his pants on one leg at a time, just like the rest of us. The only difference is, then he kills people.

Chuck Norris frequently donates blood to the Red Cross. Just not his own.

Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.

I think that sums it up pretty well.

Last edited by a moderator:
:rofl: AAHHAHAHA YESSSSSSS!

:rofl: Gotta love Family Guy.

Chuck Norris doesn't dodge bullets, bullets dodge Chuck Norris.

Recipe for humour.

Not even light can escape a black hole...but Chuck Norris can.

Yesss!

Chuck Norris doesn't go hunting, because hunting implies the possibility of failure, Chuck Norris goes killing.

When Chuck Norris was born the only person who cried was the doctor. Never slap Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris once ate a whole cake before his friends could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Somebody once told Chuck Norris that a roundhouse wasn't the best way to kick somebody. This has been recorded as the worst mistake anyone has ever made.

Chuck Norris once had a who-has-more-balls competition with Niel Armstrong. Chuck Norris won by three.

The show Survivor had the original premise of putting people on an island with Chuck Norris. There were no survivors, and nobody is brave enough to go to the island to retrieve the footage.

<insert random line from the Chuck Norris Facts site here>

You're no fun. Chuck Norris is going to round house kick you in the head!

Hurkyl, look out. Chuck Norris is coming from you. Hard Charger.

Chuck Norris is like George Bush with muscles.

Chuck Norris has two speeds. Walk, and Kill.

Chuck Norris doesn't stub his toes. He accidentally destroys chairs, bedframes, and sidewalks.

If, by some incredible space-time paradox, Chuck Norris would ever fight himself, he'd win. Period.

Once you go Norris, you are physically unable to go back.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

"Chuck Norris doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants."

"The show Survivor had the original premise of putting people on an island with Chuck Norris. There were no survivors,..."

i loled. Chuck Norris jokes are a whole new type of joke. they are not 'knock knock' jokes, or situational jokes, they are references of Chuck Norris.

devil-fire said:
i loled. Chuck Norris jokes are a whole new type of joke. they are not 'knock knock' jokes, or situational jokes, they are references of Chuck Norris.
So true. And they shall forever be remembered as the high point of 21st Century culture.

Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. Too bad Chuck Norris has never cried. Ever.

...and so, the day before the first one, Chuck Norris said: "Let there be God."

:rofl: :rofl: So who created Chuck Norris?

The Big Bang was just Chuck Norris blowing off some steam.

When Chuck Norris dives into a swimming pool, he doesn't get wet -- the water gets Chucked.

- Warren

Smurf said:
:rofl: :rofl: So who created Chuck Norris?

I believe he's the only one who knows that. It's a truth far too complicated for our ears to hear.

Btw, the last two jokes rule! :rofl:

...face of Chuck Norris and I once laughed in the face of Chuck Norris and I once laughed in the face of Chuck Norris and I once laughed in the face of Chuck Norris and I once laughed in the face of Chuck Norris...

cyrusabdollahi said:
Some of the guys in the Engineering lounge were talking about all these Chuck Norris quotes. I thought they were pretty funny hearing them for the first time, because they said it in a dead serious tone.

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to live.

Welcome to early 2006

Gza said:
Welcome to early 2006

Actually, I think it was even early 2005.

he's actually read 10 of them aloud on a sports show or something.

Contrary to popular belief, America is not a democracy, it is a Chucktatorship.