Everyone else is playing music, I got something better

• Music
  • Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Music
In summary, the speaker recently joined myyearbook to hit on someone without getting in trouble. They noticed that everyone on the site plays mp3s on their homepage, so they decided to upload some Richard Feynman lectures. The speaker only managed to upload one lecture because it takes a long time, but they invite others to listen and join myyearbook for free. Another person jokingly comments about the speaker being popular with the opposite gender, and the conversation ends with someone expressing interest in listening to the lectures.
tribdog
I recently joined myyearbook so that I could hit on hypatia without getting into trouble. I noticed that everyone plays mp3 on their homepage. I decided to go ahead and upload something too. I've got 12 Richard Feynman lectures. The first six were titled six easy pieces. the next six were six not so easy pieces. the first six I have in ogg format and it was taking too long to split them and change the format so I didn't upload them and I started with lecture number 7 "Vectors" It takes so long to upload that I've only uploaded the one lecture, but for everyone who thinks Feynman is cool here's your chance to hear what he sounded like. You'll have to join my yearbook to listen to it, but its free. Its a pain in the butt, but its free.

http://www.myyearbook.com/?mysession=cmVnaXN0cmF0aW9uX3Byb2ZpbGU="

Last edited by a moderator:
Science news on Phys.org
Dude, the hotties are going to be all over you. It'll be like an Axe Body Spray commercial.

[Just kidding, I didn't want to go through the sign-up process. But thanks for offering the link]

what the heck is that? another myspace/facebook hybrid?

ohh goody! I'm going to go listen to him!

What does "Everyone else is playing music, I got something better" mean?

"Everyone else is playing music, I got something better" is a phrase that suggests the person saying it has something unique or different than what others are doing. It could also imply that they have something more important or valuable to offer.

Is "Everyone else is playing music, I got something better" a common saying?

No, this phrase is not a commonly used saying. It may be used in certain situations where someone wants to emphasize their uniqueness or superiority.

Does "Everyone else is playing music, I got something better" have a specific origin?

There is no specific origin for this phrase as it is a general statement that has been used by different individuals in various contexts. It could have originated from the music industry or in everyday conversations.

What could be the intention behind saying "Everyone else is playing music, I got something better"?

The intention behind saying this phrase could be to stand out from the crowd, assert one's superiority, or to draw attention to something unique and different that the person has to offer.

How does "Everyone else is playing music, I got something better" relate to science?

This phrase may not have a direct relation to science, but it could be used in scientific contexts to imply that the person has a better or more advanced understanding of a particular subject or concept compared to others.