Let's Keep it PG-13! What's Your Fantasy?

• Thread starter nucleargirl
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Fantasy
In summary, the conversation centers around different fantasies and desires of the participants, including wanting to be a secret agent, millionaire, or a dream guy, and the importance of self-acceptance and self-love. The conversation also delves into the topic of relationships and the role of appearance in attraction.
My wife when she is less inhibited. :tongue:

Physics news on Phys.org
Well, here's kind of what I was trying to say in another thread, regarding femininity versus the more overt aesthetic, physical attributes.

In keeping with "fantasy" (yes, I do actually attempt at least to stay on topic...sometimes), here are some film actresses I've always appreciated.First of all, here we have lovely Anne Bancroft...

AnneBancroft2.jpg

Notice, she's basically fully dressed (not even showing that much leg). But there's just something about the outfit maybe--or even just the expression on her face--that oozes womanliness (to quote a sometime more base self: "wrrrrrarr") .And then there's Elizabeth Hartman...

ElizabethHartman.jpg

ElizabethHartmanprofessionalshotfro.jpg

Again, there is no obvious sexuality to either of these photographs--she's just feminine and beautiful. In her case, I think it's the eyes. Wrap even one of those "snazzy" burqas around her, and I think she'd still be alluring.Lastly, my favorite of all: Kelly McGillis...

[PLAIN]http://blogs.lancasteronline.com/flashbacklancaster/files/2009/05/witcouple.jpg [Broken]

2008_12_11HotAmishChick2.jpg

Kelly McGillis made AMISH sexy. That's pretty tough to do, fully covered. She has nice lips Kelly McGillis, I've always thought; and is little thick here and there. Very feminine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont get me wrong, but in that pciture Bancroft looks to me just like she finished a 6 months cycle on androgen steroids.

AUK 1138 said:
(and the only realistic way. sorry, but boy's dreams about having a woman approach them don't come true)

I think that all of the women I have been involved with approached me. I'm not even all that good looking. Every woman I approached shot me down. So I pretty much rely on women coming after me instead of the other way around. It works out ok I guess.

TheStatutoryApe said:
I think that all of the women I have been involved with approached me. I'm not even all that good looking. Every woman I approached shot me down. So I pretty much rely on women coming after me instead of the other way around. It works out ok I guess.

Pretty much the same thing here. I actually think that men get approached by women on a constant basis, but I'm slowly starting to realize that it's almost impossible for men to realize when they're being approached in that manner (men and women tend to interpret certain types of advances differently...).

theJorge551 said:
Pretty much the same thing here. I actually think that men get approached by women on a constant basis, but I'm slowly starting to realize that it's almost impossible for men to realize when they're being approached in that manner (men and women tend to interpret certain types of advances differently...).

If you are interested in her, believe me you'll notice. Else you won't notice even if he hits you with a jackhammer.

A naked evening in an un-airconditioned apartment spent painting toenails and sharing Godiva chocolate and a Cabernet Sauvignon.

I need the practice. It's hard not to dab instead using the smooth, bold strokes one should. Except dabbing makes it take longer, which is good. But then the down side of dabbing is that she has really horrid looking toenails for about 2 or 3 weeks; so bad other women ask about them.

BobG said:
A naked evening in an un-airconditioned apartment spent painting toenails and sharing Godiva chocolate and a Cabernet Sauvignon.

I don't have any fantasies that don't involve air conditioning. If anything, I dream about going to a hotel room where I can crank the air conditioner up to 11.

Math Is Hard said:
I don't have any fantasies that don't involve air conditioning. If anything, I dream about going to a hotel room where I can crank the air conditioner up to 11.

I know a hotel where you can crank the air conditioner volume up to 100 decibels - 1 decibel for each BTU/hr of cooling power.

It's great! You can't hear the people in the next room!

theJorge551 said:
My wife is about the only woman that I had to pursue. Two of my longest-duration "significant others" were during college and they both turned on the charm so high I couldn't help but notice. The second one (whom I ended up living with until she graduated and left school) saw me coming into the bar of a local motel one winter evening, came over and asked if she could sit with me if she bought me a drink. I wanted to pinch myself, just as a reality check.

She was almost 4 years older than me, baby-faced, and fit (lifeguard at the U of M pool).

DanP said:
Dont get me wrong, but in that pciture Bancroft looks to me just like she finished a 6 months cycle on androgen steroids.

:confused: Well...she isn't wearing heavy make-up, if that's what you mean.

Personally, I don't think women need make-up (it'd only be covering up what God and evolution have done perfectly to begin with). If she wants to, that's fine.

FrancisZ said:
:confused: Well...she isn't wearing heavy make-up, if that's what you mean.

No, I mean IMO she has masculine features in that picture :P

DanP said:
No, I mean IMO she has masculine features in that picture :P

To each his own, I guess. I just don't see it. If she were a guy, she'd be a fairly short cross dresser--certainly not the ideal I aim for in myself (and miss frequently :biggrin:).

Not to be annoying, but maybe this is a better picture of facial features.

Silly, frilly pants aside, I think she has a nice curled lip...

AnneBancroftlips.png

I just found out that one of my favorite actresses of all time, (Kelly McGillis) is not really into guys; so even though there was already no possibility of my ever getting to meet and know her personally, now I know exactly what a snowball in hell feels like. :(

So very sad. My delusions can't even reach fruition now. It'd be like: "Hey, here's some flowers...oh...oh...yes, I see...no, I understand...I respect that…but...what…you still really don't want them though, huh...now where is that rock I usually crawl under?"

She was married a couple of times already (I think even had children) so part of me is like: "Hey, there's still a chance!" :) But no. Fantasy self-terminating.

What's my fantasy? The picture says it all. :!):!):!):!):!):!):!):!)

Dana+Scully+Xfiles.jpg

Reminds me of a text I read long ago about a method of cooling implemented somewhere, sometime, supposedly. It consisted of huge wet cloths hanging down that were fanned and was supposed to create a cooling effect in the room.

517FtnrJBeL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

or

vanessa-hudgens-teddy1.jpg

I don't know much about the first one but I know the second one has a boyfriend and looks bit stupid.

Well she hasn't aged all that gracefully, but when she was a starlet...

sigh...

bb_032EllenBarkin.jpg

buckaroo0614.sized.jpg

http://www.alicia-logic.com/capspages/caps_viewall.asp?titleid=30"

DaveC426913 said:
You do this stuff?? That's hot. I want to have your children.

That was a very hot summer, and I was at my wits end to get some relief. It actually wasn't that difficult to build the cooling system - just very time-consuming to carefully coil and attach the copper tubing to the fan without kinking it.

It was fun because I got great advice from PF and from the staff at the hardware store. I have this wonderful small, old-timey hardware store in my neighborhood and when I told them what I was building, everyone was excited and wanted to give their ideas, and they even asked me to bring in pictures of the finished project. :smile:

Math Is Hard said:
That was a very hot summer, and I was at my wits end to get some relief. It actually wasn't that difficult to build the cooling system - just very time-consuming to carefully coil and attach the copper tubing to the fan without kinking it.

It was fun because I got great advice from PF and from the staff at the hardware store. I have this wonderful small, old-timey hardware store in my neighborhood and when I told them what I was building, everyone was excited and wanted to give their ideas, and they even asked me to bring in pictures of the finished project. :smile:

HOORAY FOR INGENUITY! :approve:

Math Is Hard said:

Now that's a true PF fanstasy come true. :biggrin:

Math Is Hard said:

You're awesome, MiH :smile:!

Math Is Hard said:
everyone was excited (...) and they even asked me to bring in pictures

Speaking of fantasies - where is your picture in eBay swimsuit?

MIH is extremely awesome. :approve:

Math Is Hard said:
Check out the video for Brittney Spears, "I'm a Slave 4 U." You would think it was about sex but if you pay attention you will see that they are all sweating and there are piles of empty water bottles that everyone is trying to get one more drop out of. They're also in a high-rise apartment among numerous other skyscrapers. I think the point of the video is shortages of water and energy (for cooling) in overgrown future cities - but since Brittney Spears is rarely regarded as more than a sexual fantasy, you tend to ignore the heat and water shortage for the sexy dancers and their moves.

I love it when a guy talks science! lol! so I guess being on this forum... at night time... outside on a grassy knoll would come pretty close!

nucleargirl said:
I love it when a guy talks science! lol! so I guess being on this forum... at night time... outside on a grassy knoll would come pretty close!
On my first date with a very pretty student majoring in Russian, we sat on a knoll out back of my dorm, and I pointed out the constellations and told her the names of the major stars. It didn't work out, though. I needed a geekier girl, I guess.

turbo-1 said:
On my first date with a very pretty student majoring in Russian, we sat on a knoll out back of my dorm, and I pointed out the constellations and told her the names of the major stars. It didn't work out, though. I needed a geekier girl, I guess.

The thick Eastern European accent. Did she learned to reproduce that ?

DanP said:
The thick Eastern European accent. Did she learned to reproduce that ?
Don't know, but she ended up working for an intelligence agency right out of school. 4 years of Russian language and Russian studies...

turbo-1 said:
Don't know, but she ended up working for an intelligence agency right out of school. 4 years of Russian language and Russian studies...

Ah, them Bond girls. On screen, I always liked Daniela Bianchi as the quintessential field agent.

DanP said:
Ah, them Bond girls. On screen, I always liked Daniela Bianchi as the quintessential field agent.
Field agent/diplomatic corps, analyst, noc...? I never found out a clue to any of that. She never even told me the name of the outfit that hired her. By the time she was a junior, she had already been recruited, though.

By '74 she had been assimilated and pretty much dropped out of my life. I dated her older sister a couple of times, but never bumped into her, again.

Last edited:
<h2>1. What is "Let's Keep it PG-13! What's Your Fantasy?"</h2><p>"Let's Keep it PG-13! What's Your Fantasy?" is a game or activity where participants share their PG-13 rated fantasies with each other. It is a fun and lighthearted way to get to know each other and explore each other's imaginations.</p><h2>2. How do you play "Let's Keep it PG-13! What's Your Fantasy?"</h2><p>To play "Let's Keep it PG-13! What's Your Fantasy?", each participant takes turns sharing a PG-13 rated fantasy. The fantasy can be anything from a dream vacation to a wild adventure. The other participants can ask questions or add to the fantasy if they choose to. The game continues until everyone has had a chance to share their fantasy.</p><h2>3. Is "Let's Keep it PG-13! What's Your Fantasy?" appropriate for all ages?</h2><p>While the game is called "PG-13", it is not suitable for young children. It is best played with mature individuals who can understand and handle adult themes and language.</p><h2>4. Can "Let's Keep it PG-13! What's Your Fantasy?" be played with a large group?</h2><p>Yes, "Let's Keep it PG-13! What's Your Fantasy?" can be played with a group of any size. However, it is recommended to keep the group size small to allow for everyone to have a chance to share their fantasy and for the game to flow smoothly.</p><h2>5. Are there any rules or guidelines for "Let's Keep it PG-13! What's Your Fantasy?"</h2><p>The only rule for "Let's Keep it PG-13! What's Your Fantasy?" is to keep all fantasies PG-13 rated. This means avoiding explicit or graphic content and language. It is also important to respect each other's boundaries and not pressure anyone to share something they are not comfortable with.</p>

1. What is "Let's Keep it PG-13! What's Your Fantasy?"

"Let's Keep it PG-13! What's Your Fantasy?" is a game or activity where participants share their PG-13 rated fantasies with each other. It is a fun and lighthearted way to get to know each other and explore each other's imaginations.

2. How do you play "Let's Keep it PG-13! What's Your Fantasy?"

To play "Let's Keep it PG-13! What's Your Fantasy?", each participant takes turns sharing a PG-13 rated fantasy. The fantasy can be anything from a dream vacation to a wild adventure. The other participants can ask questions or add to the fantasy if they choose to. The game continues until everyone has had a chance to share their fantasy.

3. Is "Let's Keep it PG-13! What's Your Fantasy?" appropriate for all ages?

While the game is called "PG-13", it is not suitable for young children. It is best played with mature individuals who can understand and handle adult themes and language.

4. Can "Let's Keep it PG-13! What's Your Fantasy?" be played with a large group?

Yes, "Let's Keep it PG-13! What's Your Fantasy?" can be played with a group of any size. However, it is recommended to keep the group size small to allow for everyone to have a chance to share their fantasy and for the game to flow smoothly.

5. Are there any rules or guidelines for "Let's Keep it PG-13! What's Your Fantasy?"

The only rule for "Let's Keep it PG-13! What's Your Fantasy?" is to keep all fantasies PG-13 rated. This means avoiding explicit or graphic content and language. It is also important to respect each other's boundaries and not pressure anyone to share something they are not comfortable with.