How about a PF doodle contest?

• Thread starter Saitama
  • Start date
In summary, a volunteer organizer would need to be found for a periodic contest to be held where members submit logos in digital form.
Physics news on Phys.org
Wow! This contest is in action now!

mishrashubham said:
Here's my entry for Schrodinger's Birthday.

6021860216_a35e2a0d66_b.jpg

How did you made that? :) May i know please.

Pranav-Arora said:
How did you made that? :) May i know please.

Unfortunately I don't have photoshop at the moment so I had to make that one in after effects.

mishrashubham said:
Unfortunately I don't have photoshop at the moment so I had to make that one in after effects.

You too use after effects.
Well, i am also on my after effects training. :smile:

Okay, which one of you wise guys created today's Google Doodle?

Attachments

• Google Doodle 17_8_11.bmp
    201.8 KB · Views: 506
<h2>1. What is a PF doodle contest?</h2><p>A PF doodle contest is a competition where participants are asked to create a doodle related to a specific theme or topic. The doodles can be hand-drawn or created digitally, and the contest is often open to people of all ages and skill levels.</p><h2>2. How do I participate in a PF doodle contest?</h2><p>To participate in a PF doodle contest, you typically need to submit your doodle through a designated platform or website. This can include submitting a photo or scan of your hand-drawn doodle or uploading a digital file. Be sure to follow the specific instructions and guidelines provided by the contest organizers.</p><h2>3. Are there any prizes for winning a PF doodle contest?</h2><p>Prizes for winning a PF doodle contest can vary, but they may include cash prizes, gift cards, art supplies, or recognition on the contest's website or social media pages. Be sure to check the contest rules or description for information on the specific prizes being offered.</p><h2>4. Can I submit more than one doodle for a PF doodle contest?</h2><p>This will depend on the specific rules and guidelines of the contest. Some contests may allow multiple submissions, while others may only allow one entry per person. Be sure to read the rules carefully before submitting your doodle(s).</p><h2>5. Who can participate in a PF doodle contest?</h2><p>Most PF doodle contests are open to anyone who is interested in participating. Some contests may have age restrictions or other requirements, so be sure to check the rules before submitting your entry. Additionally, some contests may only be open to residents of a certain country or region.</p>

1. What is a PF doodle contest?

A PF doodle contest is a competition where participants are asked to create a doodle related to a specific theme or topic. The doodles can be hand-drawn or created digitally, and the contest is often open to people of all ages and skill levels.

2. How do I participate in a PF doodle contest?

To participate in a PF doodle contest, you typically need to submit your doodle through a designated platform or website. This can include submitting a photo or scan of your hand-drawn doodle or uploading a digital file. Be sure to follow the specific instructions and guidelines provided by the contest organizers.

3. Are there any prizes for winning a PF doodle contest?

Prizes for winning a PF doodle contest can vary, but they may include cash prizes, gift cards, art supplies, or recognition on the contest's website or social media pages. Be sure to check the contest rules or description for information on the specific prizes being offered.

4. Can I submit more than one doodle for a PF doodle contest?

This will depend on the specific rules and guidelines of the contest. Some contests may allow multiple submissions, while others may only allow one entry per person. Be sure to read the rules carefully before submitting your doodle(s).

5. Who can participate in a PF doodle contest?

Most PF doodle contests are open to anyone who is interested in participating. Some contests may have age restrictions or other requirements, so be sure to check the rules before submitting your entry. Additionally, some contests may only be open to residents of a certain country or region.