Unlock Your Mind: Meet the Greatest Geniuses in History on This Site!

• Thread starter marlon
  • Start date
In summary, This website features a collection of photographs of some of the greatest geniuses of all time. Some notable individuals include James Joule and his iconic beard, J.W. Gibbs with two pictures, and R. Clausius who had a memorable night with two girls. There is also a mention of Heisenberg, Dirac, and Shrödinger's romantic reputations.
marlon
Check out this site if you want to meet and greet some of the biggest geniuses of all time :wink: :

http://www.th.physik.uni-frankfurt.de/~jr/portraits.html

enjoy :biggrin:

regards
marlon

Physics news on Phys.org
Haha. I've seen most of these pictures in books somewhere.
I think Joule just had his beard shortened for his picture on that site. I've seen one where it is really huge.
Also, check out the beard on Kurchatov.

Typical American prejudice:
J.W. Gibbs is the only pre-20th century guy who has TWO pictures! :grumpy:

Hey, I see my photograph (R. Clausius). Well, excuse me for my bad presence, but two girls and I had an affair that night... :rofl: You know, the lonely of a physicist requires such a nights... :biggrin:

Clausius2 said:
Hey, I see my photograph (R. Clausius). Well, excuse me for my bad presence, but two girls and I had an affair that night... :rofl: You know, the lonely of a physicist requires such a nights... :biggrin:

Heisenberg was reputed to be quite the philanderer. Or maybe it was Dirac. Or both. I dun't remember.

franznietzsche said:
Heisenberg was reputed to be quite the philanderer. Or maybe it was Dirac. Or both. I dun't remember.
It was Shrödinger who was the ladies man.

1. What is "Unlock Your Mind: Meet the Greatest Geniuses in History on This Site!" about?

"Unlock Your Mind" is a website that provides a comprehensive database of information about the greatest geniuses in history. It covers their life stories, achievements, and contributions to their respective fields.

2. How can this website help me unlock my mind?

This website can help you unlock your mind by providing you with inspiration and knowledge from the greatest minds in history. You can learn about their thought processes, creative techniques, and problem-solving skills, which can help you expand your own thinking and cognitive abilities.

3. Are there specific geniuses featured on this site?

Yes, this website features a diverse range of geniuses from various fields such as science, mathematics, literature, art, and philosophy. Some examples include Albert Einstein, Leonardo da Vinci, Marie Curie, and Isaac Newton.

4. Is this website only for scientists and academics?

No, this website is for anyone who is interested in learning about the greatest geniuses in history. It is designed to be accessible and engaging for people of all ages and backgrounds.

5. Can I contribute to this website?

Yes, this website is open to contributions from users. If you have knowledge or information about a particular genius that is not yet featured on the site, you can submit it for consideration. However, all submissions will go through a review process to ensure accuracy and relevance.