Where can i find video lectures/animation on

• Thread starter transgalactic
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Video
In summary, the conversation discussed the benefits of exercise for mental health and overall well-being. The speakers emphasized the importance of finding an exercise routine that is enjoyable and sustainable, rather than focusing on specific goals or outcomes. They also mentioned the role of social support and accountability in sticking to an exercise routine. It was noted that exercise can have a positive impact on mood, stress levels, and cognitive function. Overall, the conversation highlighted the numerous benefits of incorporating exercise into one's daily life.
transgalactic
the stuff that comes after calculus 1

about convergence etc..
and building a function on 3D

?

Physics news on Phys.org
from what number of lecture starts the calc2 part?

1. Where can I find video lectures on a specific topic?

There are many websites that offer video lectures on various topics, such as Khan Academy, Coursera, and YouTube. You can also search for specific universities or professors that offer online courses or lectures on their websites.

2. Are there any websites that offer free video lectures?

Yes, there are many websites that offer free video lectures, such as Khan Academy, TED-Ed, and Open Culture. These websites often have a wide range of topics and are a great resource for learning.

3. Where can I find animation videos for learning?

You can find animation videos for learning on websites such as TED-Ed, Crash Course, and YouTube. These videos often cover a variety of topics and are designed to make learning more engaging and interactive.

4. Are there any resources for video lectures in different languages?

Yes, there are many resources for video lectures in different languages. Some websites, such as Coursera, offer courses in multiple languages. You can also search for specific language-based educational websites or channels on YouTube.

5. How do I know if the video lecture is reliable and accurate?

It is important to do some research on the source of the video lecture before considering it reliable and accurate. Look for reviews or ratings from other viewers and check the credentials of the presenter or organization. It is also helpful to cross-reference the information with other sources to ensure its accuracy.