YouTube Classics: Watch & Learn Kids

• Thread starter Ivan Seeking
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Youtube
In summary, this conversation covers a wide range of topics, from comedic videos and commercials to impressive talents and performances. Participants share their thoughts and opinions on various videos and also reminisce about childhood memories. Some notable videos mentioned include a hilarious commercial about a kid throwing a tantrum and his mom's unexpected reaction, a funny World of Warcraft funeral crashers video, a brave climber scaling a rock with no ropes, and a clever artist animation of a Mars rover. The conversation also touches on politics and news media with discussions about biased reporting and a zinger from Jon Stewart. Overall, the conversation is filled with humor and interesting content, making for an entertaining read.

Evolution for ID-iots.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
just about anything on beasttube.com

(yeah it's exactly what you think it is)

- Help the Police

Most will probably not get that, it is a parody of the following song (warning: language)

- F*ck the Police.

Ahhahah great. Help the police. My god those lyrics are going to get you warned LOL!

Last edited:
I never saw that before, that's awesome man!

Damm, I am still listening to that 2 days later. Its such a good bunch of songs. Electric Piano, guitar, wayyyyyyy ahead of its time.

lol paul mccartney reminds me of astronuc!

Everybody had a hard year, Everybody had a good time, Everybody had a wet dream, Everybody saw the sun shine, ooo-yeahhhhh, ooo- yeahh, Everybody had a good year, Everbody let their hair down, Everybody pulled their socks up, everybody put their foot down

Last edited:
Yeah, the Beatles are just amazing.

Have you listened to Criminal Minded (the song)? It starts with KRS singing to the tune of Hey Jude :smile: Actually they have this part on youtube (and I posted it previously: deleted) I think the song Jimmy (off BDP's second album) also has some Beatles/Lennon influence; I think the idea behind the chorus, or maybe it was some other part of the song, was taken from a Beatles (or Lennon) song. I think I remember an interview with KRS talking about how he was a huge fan of the Beatles and really thought they paved the way for music production and lyrics.

Damn I tunes doesn't have stuff from the beatles because of a logo dispute over the apple with the beatles.

The Scifi channel offers a number of scifi movie classics for free including one of my absolute favorites, Metropolis; though I do prefer this with the modern soundtrack by Georgio Moroder.
http://video.scifi.com/player/?id=57837

cyrusabdollahi said:
I LOVE Bill Maher!

BOOF! BIFF! POW!

Tell it like it is Bill! Now for Bush's 843 other offenses we'll need about two season's worth of Bill Maher.

I agree with most of what Maher says, esp about the Mormons, but as for religion in general, I could and would take him down with one sentence. :biggrin:

:rofl: Gotta love that maher.

Classic Maher.

Flooding in our area this past week.

Flooding 4-16-2007

At about 1:50 there is an interesting effect of the reflection of a traffic light in the water flowing over the road. In most images, the water had receeded somewhat from the maximum height during the early morning.

The last part is near my house. Fortunately we live up hill, but then I have several acres of hillside uphill from our property, so we got a little flooding in the basement which kept me occupied all day Monday and Tuesday morning, just pumping the water out as fast as it was flowing in. The hydraulic pressure of the water forced it through whatever cracks/pores there are in the basement wall and floor.

Other people weren't so lucky, and several homes are damaged and some trailer homes have been condemned since they were contaminated by a flooded septic system. The people in the local trailer park were given 10 minutes notice before they were forcefully evacuated.

Wow, you live in a town called "Lagrange" ...just above the city of D'Alembert but below Hamilton

Some of the chad vader vid's were pretty funny. :-) Thanks.

Professor gets mad at cell phone

Can't say I disagree with the prof's decision. (Probably not the best course of action but what the student did was pretty disrespectful :eek:)

Gnu/linux historical context.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7707585592627775409 [Broken]

Powerball:

Lol, after just learning about gyroscopes I found this video quite funny. I might have to buy one. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NSDPowerball

(wait til it really gets spinning, the guy goes nuts. lol)

BobG said:

I thought that sucked, but then I watched epsidoe 2, and 3 and 4 and 5...

...so, whens 8 coming out? I want to see the showdown..:tongue:

If you watch one you won't like it, if you watch 2 youll end up watching the whole thing.. :tongue2: :blushing:

There's this fantastic Australian satire show called The Chaser's war on Everything on ABC, also legally available on Youtube. So, if you've got time to kill, here are some great clips.

- Americans
- Security response
- Trojan Horse (Awesome!)
- (:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: )

Those are awesome :rofl:

- The ad road test (Ford focus)

siddharth said:
There's this fantastic Australian satire show called The Chaser's war on Everything on ABC, also legally available on Youtube. So, if you've got time to kill, here are some great clips.

- Americans
- Security response
- Trojan Horse (Awesome!)
:rofl: Thats great!

siddharth said:
:eek:

on stage!

what the hell...:confused:

<h2>1. What is "YouTube Classics: Watch & Learn Kids"?</h2><p>"YouTube Classics: Watch & Learn Kids" is a curated collection of educational videos for children that are available on the popular video-sharing platform, YouTube. These videos cover a wide range of topics, from science and history to art and music, and are designed to engage and educate young viewers.</p><h2>2. Who creates the videos featured in "YouTube Classics: Watch & Learn Kids"?</h2><p>The videos featured in "YouTube Classics: Watch & Learn Kids" are created by a variety of content creators, including educational channels, children's media companies, and individual educators. They are carefully selected based on their quality, accuracy, and appropriateness for young audiences.</p><h2>3. Are the videos in "YouTube Classics: Watch & Learn Kids" safe for children?</h2><p>Yes, the videos in "YouTube Classics: Watch & Learn Kids" are handpicked to ensure they are appropriate for young viewers. However, it is always recommended for parents to monitor their child's screen time and watch the videos with them to ensure they are suitable for their child's age and interests.</p><h2>4. Can I access "YouTube Classics: Watch & Learn Kids" for free?</h2><p>Yes, "YouTube Classics: Watch & Learn Kids" is completely free to access. The videos are available on YouTube, which is a free platform. However, some videos may have advertisements, so it is recommended to use an ad-blocker or supervise your child's viewing.</p><h2>5. How can "YouTube Classics: Watch & Learn Kids" benefit my child's learning?</h2><p>"YouTube Classics: Watch & Learn Kids" can be a valuable resource for children's learning. The videos are engaging and entertaining, making learning fun for children. They can also expose children to new topics and ideas, expand their knowledge and understanding, and foster their curiosity and critical thinking skills.</p>

1. What is "YouTube Classics: Watch & Learn Kids"?

"YouTube Classics: Watch & Learn Kids" is a curated collection of educational videos for children that are available on the popular video-sharing platform, YouTube. These videos cover a wide range of topics, from science and history to art and music, and are designed to engage and educate young viewers.

2. Who creates the videos featured in "YouTube Classics: Watch & Learn Kids"?

The videos featured in "YouTube Classics: Watch & Learn Kids" are created by a variety of content creators, including educational channels, children's media companies, and individual educators. They are carefully selected based on their quality, accuracy, and appropriateness for young audiences.

3. Are the videos in "YouTube Classics: Watch & Learn Kids" safe for children?

Yes, the videos in "YouTube Classics: Watch & Learn Kids" are handpicked to ensure they are appropriate for young viewers. However, it is always recommended for parents to monitor their child's screen time and watch the videos with them to ensure they are suitable for their child's age and interests.

4. Can I access "YouTube Classics: Watch & Learn Kids" for free?

Yes, "YouTube Classics: Watch & Learn Kids" is completely free to access. The videos are available on YouTube, which is a free platform. However, some videos may have advertisements, so it is recommended to use an ad-blocker or supervise your child's viewing.

5. How can "YouTube Classics: Watch & Learn Kids" benefit my child's learning?

"YouTube Classics: Watch & Learn Kids" can be a valuable resource for children's learning. The videos are engaging and entertaining, making learning fun for children. They can also expose children to new topics and ideas, expand their knowledge and understanding, and foster their curiosity and critical thinking skills.