Cyber Sex Gone Wrong - Hilarious Story to Enjoy

• Thread starter Rockazella
  • Start date
In summary, a forum user shares a link to a thread that contains jokes about people who are deemed "pathetic" for using old internet slang. The user found it funny and wanted to share it, but also acknowledges that it may be offensive to some.
Rockazella
Maybe it's my age, but I found this to be hilarious. I felt almost obligated to share it for all to enjoy.

Ok, so this might be offensive to some. If your that type please resist your curiosity and don't read it.

Otherwise, here you go:

http://www.lucid-vision.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2215 [Broken]

found many sites that have these and others, chose this one cus I think it had some of the best

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Ode, This is so sad because i know a few people this pathetic...

well I agree...doing it for real is pathetic, but what we have here is pure comedic genius

In the words of an infamous forum I frequent:

teh old. :wink:

Still, it makes me laugh every time

1. What is "Cyber Sex Gone Wrong"?

"Cyber Sex Gone Wrong" is a story that involves a humorous or embarrassing experience related to engaging in cyber sex, which is a form of sexual interaction that takes place over the internet or through technology.

2. Is "Cyber Sex Gone Wrong" a true story?

It could be based on a true story or completely fictional. The purpose of the story is to entertain and provide a cautionary tale about the potential risks of engaging in cyber sex.

3. What are some examples of how cyber sex could go wrong?

Some examples include accidentally sending explicit messages or images to the wrong person, experiencing technical difficulties that disrupt the interaction, or being caught by someone else while engaging in cyber sex.

4. Is cyber sex safe?

Like any form of sexual activity, there are risks involved with cyber sex. It is important to practice safe cyber sex by setting boundaries, using secure and private platforms, and being cautious about sharing personal information.

5. Can cyber sex have negative consequences?

Yes, cyber sex can have negative consequences such as embarrassment, damage to relationships, and even legal repercussions if it involves minors or non-consensual activity. It is important to be aware of these potential consequences and engage in cyber sex responsibly.