Mastering the Art of Cooking: A Beginner's Guide

• Thread starter kant
  • Start date
In summary, there are several good websites and cooking shows available for those interested in learning how to cook. While the Food Network may have some popular shows, there are also other options such as PBS and Great Chefs of the World. It is important to learn the basics of cooking, such as mincing and dicing, as well as understanding the flavors and proportions needed for different dishes. Investing in good knives and kitchen tools can also be beneficial, and it is not necessary to spend a lot of money right away. Some experts recommend keeping the tip of the knife on the cutting board while cutting, while others suggest angling the tip downward. Ultimately, it is important to find what works best for you and to keep practicing and learning from various
my introduction to cooking started with frying, boiling, baking here and there, and that's how i learned.

Physics news on Phys.org
what do you want to learn how to cook? i mean, do you want to just be able to make yourself dinner (or maybe cook for ur girl) or do you actually want to learn how to cook as in a job?