Graph, Math and Stats Online Software

In summary, Graph, Math and Stats Online Software is a comprehensive tool that allows users to create and analyze graphs, perform mathematical calculations, and conduct statistical analysis. It provides a user-friendly interface and a wide range of features, making it a valuable resource for students, researchers, and professionals alike. The software also offers online collaboration and sharing capabilities, making it a convenient and efficient tool for team projects. With its advanced functionality and accessibility, Graph, Math and Stats Online Software is a valuable asset for anyone working with data and numbers.
dexteronline
Following online programs are freely available for math enthusiasts

1. Graphing Rectangular 2D
2. Graphing Rectangular 3D
3. Graphing Polar
4. Graphing 2D Parametric curves
5. Graphing 3D Parametric curves
6. Graphing 3D Parametric surfaces

7. Finding Area under curve (Rectangular)
8. Finding Area under curve (Polar)
9. Finding Area between curves (Rectangular)
10. Finding ArcLength (Rectangular)
11. Finding ArcLength (Parametric)
12 Finding Arc Length (Polar)
13. Finding Differentials f' (x)
14. Finding Volume (Disks)
15. Finding Volume (Washers)
16. Finding Surface Area (Disks)
17. Finding Centroid

18. Probability (Dice)
19. Measures of Central Location and Dispersion
20. Regression Analysis
21. Correlation Analysis

All these programs are available on two of my sites

1. http://www.thinkanddone.com"
2. http://www.britishcomputercolleges.com"

Last edited by a moderator:
Technology news on Phys.org
It's been some time since I posted here

Unfortunately the links I posted for Graphing and math tools are no longer available as I have removed the tools from my site http://www.thinkanddone.com and I do not own the second domain anymore ( british computer colleges ) listed above . I am not responsible for any of the content you may find on the second domain

Last edited:

1. What is a graph, and why is it important in math and statistics?

A graph is a visual representation of data. It is important in math and statistics because it allows for a quick and easy understanding of numerical information. It can also help identify patterns and trends in the data.

2. What is the difference between a line graph and a bar graph?

A line graph shows the relationship between two variables over a continuous range, while a bar graph displays discrete data in separate categories. In a line graph, the data points are connected by a line, while in a bar graph, the data is represented by individual bars.

3. How can graphing software help in data analysis and interpretation?

Graphing software can help in data analysis and interpretation by providing a visual representation of the data, making it easier to identify patterns and trends. It also allows for the manipulation and customization of graphs, making it easier to present and share data with others.

4. Can I create different types of graphs with online software?

Yes, most graphing software allows for the creation of various types of graphs, such as line graphs, bar graphs, pie charts, scatter plots, and more. This allows for a diverse and comprehensive representation of data.

5. Is it possible to input my own data into the online graphing software?

Yes, most online graphing software allows for the input of user-generated data. This can be done manually or by uploading a data file. This feature allows for the creation of customized and personalized graphs.