How Do I Utilize Multiquote and Save Searches on This Platform?

• Suggestion
  • Thread starter formal
  • Start date
In summary, Multiquote is a feature that allows users to quote multiple posts in one response. To use it, click on the Multiquote button of the posts in the desired order, then click on the Quote button to post them all together. As for saved searches, they may not be retrievable as there is no option to save them, but there is a "Save Search Preferences" button that may be used for this purpose.
formal
Is there a place, a sticky ...etc, where to learn the technical details to make a nice post?

if there is not, just a couple of questions:

How do I use 'multiquote' ? When I click it it lights up, what next?
If I save a search, how do I retrieve it?

Thanks

Physics news on Phys.org
Multiquote is used to quote several posts in one response.

Click on the [Multiquote] button of the posts to be quoted, in the order in which one wishes to post the quotes, then click on a
button to perform the action. All of the selected posts will be quoted in a single reply to which one can add one's comments.

I don't believe Searches can be saved or are retrievable.

Astronuc said:
I don't believe Searches can be saved or are retrievable.

Thank you.
(under 'search now' button is button 'save search preferences'-GO. I got it wrong!)

1. How do I utilize Multiquote on this platform?

To utilize Multiquote on this platform, you can select the quotes you wish to include by clicking on the "multiquote" button below each post. Once you have selected all the quotes you want, you can click on the "Reply" button to include them in your reply.

2. How can I save my searches on this platform?

To save your searches on this platform, you can click on the "Save Search" button on the search results page. This will allow you to save your search query and easily access it again in the future.

3. Can I customize my Multiquote settings?

Yes, you can customize your Multiquote settings by going to your account settings and selecting the "Multiquote" tab. Here, you can choose your preferred options for Multiquote, such as how many quotes to include in a reply and the order in which they appear.

4. How do I access my saved searches?

To access your saved searches, you can go to your account settings and select the "Saved Searches" tab. This will show you a list of all your saved searches and allow you to easily access them.

5. Is there a limit to the number of quotes I can include in a Multiquote?

Yes, there is a limit to the number of quotes you can include in a Multiquote. This limit is set by the platform and may vary. However, if you exceed the limit, you can always split your quotes into multiple replies.