Edit Username: How to Change Your Username

• Thread starter rasik_35
  • Start date
You have to journey through the underworld, cross the river of fire, and climb Mount Olympus to get there. Good luck with that!In summary, to edit your username, you must ask a mentor to help you or change it yourself by creating a new account. However, if you want to change it to a specific name, you must find the golden horn of destiny, which is guarded by a cyclops. This requires a difficult journey through dangerous obstacles.
rasik_35
how to edit username?

Physics news on Phys.org
You can't. If you ask a mentor nicely, they might be able to help.

You can't change it. You must ask the Supreme one to change it. To do that, you must blow the golden horn of destiny! I wish you luck!

Of course, to find the golden horn of destiny, you must first fight the cyclops who guard it.

rasik_35 said:
how to edit username?
Since you have no posts, just open an account with the name you want.

Evo said:
Since you have no posts, just open an account with the name you want.

I rather see them fight the cyclops :eek: Is there a 'PF cave' where we keep him?

Saladsamurai said:
I rather see them fight the cyclops :eek: Is there a 'PF cave' where we keep him?
Yes, but it's at the end of the world.

1. Can I change my username on all websites and platforms?

No, each website and platform has its own unique process for changing usernames. Some may not allow username changes at all.

2. Will changing my username affect my followers or friends?

It depends on the platform. Some platforms may automatically update your username for your followers or friends, while others may require you to manually notify them of the change.

3. How often can I change my username?

It varies depending on the website or platform. Some may allow unlimited changes, while others may have a limit or a waiting period between changes.

4. Will my previous username still be visible after I change it?

In most cases, your previous username will not be displayed. However, some websites or platforms may still display it in your account settings or in old posts or comments.

5. Can I use any username I want?

No, most websites and platforms have certain restrictions and guidelines for usernames. They may not allow inappropriate or offensive usernames, or they may have character or length limitations.