Can I get the archive of all the past questions that have asked so far?

• Thread starter rootX
  • Start date
In summary, the person is looking for an archive on the forum that is organized by topics, specifically Physics, and further divided into subtopics like Force, Magnetism, and Electricity. Each topic would have a thread with questions and correct answers, without any details on how the question was solved. They mention the possibility of creating this themselves, but it would require time and coding. The person initially did not realize they could use the search feature to find specific types of problems.
rootX
Is there any place on this site where I can find all the past questions
(organized by the topics likes forces, ..
along with direct answers of them rather than whole long thread,
and a link to the original thread)
asked on this forum?

I do not need it urgently, but was just wondering.o:)

Physics news on Phys.org
Just click on your name and search "all threads".

ohh.. I am sorry I cudn't word it properly, but that's not what I am for.

So, here's what I am wishing to have:
-An archive
-archive has different topics like Physics, Math,..
-let's assume it's just Physics
-So, physics is further divided into topics like Force, Magnetism, Electricity,..
-a topic is a thread that contains all the questions that were asked in the past by everyone, and were related to this topic [I do not want to go into details about how this data is organized]
-anyhow, so each message in the thread has a question, and a correct answer to it, without any details about how the question was solved.
[and hopefully a link to the original question]

So, that's what I am looking for.
Hopefully, it's worded correctly =P

No there is no such thing. You will need to read the whole thread. Thankfully most of the threads are only 3-4 posts long ;-).

You can however use the SEARCH feature to search for specific types of problems. Just select "Introductory physics" from the dropdown list or whatever, and search for "force question" or whatever peaks your interest.

dontdisturbmycircles said:
No there is no such thing. You will need to read the whole thread. Thankfully most of the threads are only 3-4 posts long ;-).

You can however use the SEARCH feature to search for specific types of problems. Just select "Introductory physics" from the dropdown list or whatever, and search for "force question" or whatever peaks your interest.

But like if someone has a test, and he/she wants to do some practice questions from, I think it would be really hard to do that.

First, because answers given in the threads are not direct, and sometimes are not even given.

Anyways, thanks a lot, I almost ignored that searching way. But I really wishing to have it :shy:

I am thinking of making something like that if it's legal(perhaps like taking all the data on my computer or distributing it over the net like gmail). But I also need a little code and time :cry:...

1. Can I access all the past questions that have been asked so far?

Yes, you can access the archive of all past questions. Many scientific organizations and websites keep a record of all the questions that have been asked and their corresponding answers.

2. Is the archive of past questions available to the public?

It depends on the organization or website. Some may make their archives available to the public, while others may require a membership or subscription to access the archive.

3. Are the past questions organized by topic or category?

Most archives organize past questions by topic or category for easier navigation and search. This allows users to find questions related to their specific interests more efficiently.

4. Can I use the past questions for my research or studies?

Yes, as long as you properly cite the source and comply with any restrictions or guidelines set by the organization or website. It is important to give credit to the original source of the questions.

5. Are the past questions updated regularly?

It depends on the organization or website. Some may update their archive regularly, while others may only update it periodically. It is best to check the date of the last update to ensure you have the most recent information.