You all need to Curb Your Enthusiasm

• Thread starter Pengwuino
  • Start date
In summary, people on Curb Your Enthusiasm are funny but unrealistic. The situations are unbelievable but it's still funny. Larry David is my hero and I identify with him.
Pengwuino
Gold Member
Does anyone watch Curb Your Enthusiasm? Boy this show is hilarious but seriously... if people are like the people in this show, i would steal the US nuclear arsenal and destroy us all. Does anyone here know people like the people on this show? If I ever find someone this stuck up and this easily offended, I'm going to punch them. Poor Larry, i feel so sorry for him. Everyone gets mad at him for the stupidest reasons possible.

Physics news on Phys.org
And people say I made pointless threads...:biggrin:

yomamma said:
And people say I made pointless threads...:biggrin:

Go back to myspace :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy:

myspace SUCKS.

I love CYE. Larry David is my hero.

My friends and I are all into Curb Your Enthusiasm. My favorite is the one where Larry picks up the hooker so he can get in the carpool lane to get to the baseball game quicker. :biggrin:

I don't think I've ever seen it. (Just my pointless contribution to a pointless thread. :biggrin:)

It sort of grates on me. It's supposed to be a show about funny real-life social situations -- like Seinfeld, which was written by Larry David -- but the social situations are completely unbelievable.

- Warren

chroot said:
It sort of grates on me. It's supposed to be a show about funny real-life social situations -- like Seinfeld, which was written by Larry David -- but the social situations are completely unbelievable.

- Warren

Most of the situations are unbelievable but haha, it's hilarious when one of hte situations actually do come up!

I really identify with Larry. My girlfriend jokes that I'm just like him. I offend people all the time and just don't get it. His interactions with Cheryl are just like the interactions between she and I, too.

loseyourname said:
I really identify with Larry. My girlfriend jokes that I'm just like him. I offend people all the time and just don't get it. His interactions with Cheryl are just like the interactions between she and I, too.

you must not get a lot of sex

Pengwuino said:
Most of the situations are unbelievable

Oh sure, but so what? It's a sit-com, which means the more outrageous the better. It's funny when multimillionaires hold a grudge over a lost watch that costs a couple grand.

And how about that chef with Tourette's syndrome? Hysterical! :rofl:

Tom Mattson said:
Oh sure, but so what? It's a sit-com, which means the more outrageous the better. It's funny when multimillionaires hold a grudge over a lost watch that costs a couple grand.

And how about that chef with Tourette's syndrome? Hysterical! :rofl:

I just hope they are unbelievable :tongue2:

I love Susie, she is the funniest person ever when she starts cussing and yelling. I was dying when that kid ransacked Jeff's house and stole her grandmother's what are youmacallit. He runs up to him and haha, oh man, funniest moment ever.

Pengwuino said:
you must not get a lot of sex

She's abstaining for lent. I'm convinced it's some form of psychological warfare, but she won't admit to it.

loseyourname said:
She's abstaining for lent. I'm convinced it's some form of psychological warfare, but she won't admit to it.

Psst.. lent doesn't really last four years.

- Warren

loseyourname said:
That explains your comment in the bird song thread. :biggrin: Do you have to abstain for lent too? :devil: The rest of us will have to watch the philosophy forum for you on Easter. :rofl:

chroot said:
Psst.. lent doesn't really last four years.

- Warren
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

loseyourname said:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What is "You all need to Curb Your Enthusiasm"?

"You all need to Curb Your Enthusiasm" is a popular phrase and title of a television show created by Larry David. It is a comedy series that follows the fictionalized life of Larry David as he navigates through everyday situations and social interactions.

Who is Larry David?

Larry David is an American comedian, writer, and producer. He is best known as the co-creator and executive producer of the television show "Seinfeld" and creator of "Curb Your Enthusiasm". He is also known for his work on "Saturday Night Live" and as a stand-up comedian.

What is the premise of "Curb Your Enthusiasm"?

"Curb Your Enthusiasm" follows the fictionalized version of Larry David as he deals with everyday situations and social interactions in his personal and professional life. The show is known for its improvisational style and often features guest appearances from celebrities.

Why is it called "Curb Your Enthusiasm"?

The title "Curb Your Enthusiasm" is a play on the phrase "curb your dog", which means to control or restrain your dog's behavior. In this context, it is a metaphor for controlling one's own behavior and emotions in social situations.

Is "Curb Your Enthusiasm" based on real events?

While the show is loosely based on Larry David's life and experiences, it is not a biographical series. The events and situations portrayed are fictionalized and exaggerated for comedic effect.