Helpful hints from Infinite Solutions

• Thread starter Math Is Hard
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Infinite
In summary, the guy is funny and has some great tips on how to recharge batteries and speed your mail delivery. Some people are not happy with the way he presents his information and they are angry with him. One guy even tried calling Google TV and the Post Office and didn't get anywhere. Overall, this is a great resource and I recommend checking it out.
Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
OK, kinda mean, but funny!

How to recharge batteries

(It's called electrical tape because it conducts electricity!)

Carpet cleaning quick tip:

(someone should tell tribdog about this)

Speed your mail delivery!

(Lots of helpful youtubers are posting their LPC codes)

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
I have a new Hero!

Thank you so much MIH. Move this to Youtube classics! The guy reminds me of Paul Hewitt (Conceptual Physics guy). Unbelieveable how many people believe what he's saying. Look at the responses. Some folks are getting really mad! They must have been logging in and out of g-mail for hours! They didn't realize they need a paper-shredder for a server!

Here's his home page.
http://www.marksinfinitesolutions.com/

I nearly died watching the "New York on $100 a day."

When shooting from the top of the Empire State Building, "remember, only shoot at the designated targets!"

Last edited:
:rofl: Those are great!

What's kind of scary though are the people writing comments or posting in his guestbook about one particular video or another that they tried that didn't work who are complaining it ruins all his credibility for the tips that do work! :bugeye: :rofl:

:rofl: I am just about in tears from reading the emails and comments on his site:

none of the guides you posted work! i did the microwave one and i actually burned my mouth from a banana. the battery thing still hasnt worked and I've had it set up for over a month now THERE STILL DEAD. I've logged into google over 200 times and still nothing... I am beginning to think that your full of ---- and just trying to pull a fast one on people.

I spent about an hour on the phone today with the Post Office trying to get a LPC code or a BRL number and they didn't have the foggiest notion of what I was talking about. I got passed around like a hot potato and finally gave up. Any ideas?

MARK WOW I WASTED 6 HOURS TRYING TO GET GOOGLE TV BETA. WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU? DO YOU THINK ITS FUNNY? ONLY AFTER THEY WASTE 6 HOURS OF THEIR TIME AND GET DUMPED BY THEIR GIFLFRIEND BECAUSE I FORGOT TO CALL HER, BECAUSE I THOUGHT THAT IT WOULD WORK RIGHT AWAY. BUT NO, IT DIDNT, AND INSTEAD IT RUINED MY DAY AND PART OF MY LIFE.

He might want to disguise himself when he goes out in public!

Last edited:
MIH, what a great find!

This is even better than "Will it blend!?" :rofl:

Hidden Jokes From the New York on $100 dollars:

The Empire State Building is named after philanthropist Frederick J. Building.

Taxi's license plate is 1337. Hot dogs are $24, plus $4 for mustard.

Jewelry is on sale for -30% off.

Safety of "firearms Friday" on top of the ESB is discussed in one panel on the front page of the NYT, early in the video.

Where's the NY on $100 a day video? I don't see that one.

Evo said:
It's on the guy's website. Here's his home page.
http://www.marksinfinitesolutions.com/

That's where I looked. Under "tutorials" there are 11 links to videos, none of them about NY. Is it someplace else on his site? :confused:

Try this, MB:

Math Is Hard said:
Try this, MB:

:rofl: Thanks! :biggrin: Firearm Fridays...:rofl: Gotta watch the intro in slo mo to catch everything Chi Meson mentioned though...wow, those flash by in a NY minute! :biggrin:

:rofl: hahaha, wow. That's genius.

Oh man, those are funny! I can't wait to listen to Darwin's audio recordings! :rofl:

Disinfotainment.

Chi Meson said:
"And I killed your parents.

your parents were humans."

"Nooooooooooo!"
That part deserves a Tony.

Ivan Seeking said:
Disinfotainment.

Did you make that up?

Chi Meson said:
Did you make that up?

Hah, yes, I thought it needed a name. :biggrin:

Ivan has coined a new buzzword. Someone should report this to Wired magazine for the "Jargon Watch" section.

Heh, too funny! There is really a place to report new buzzwords?

Wired used to report a short list of the hot ones every month. I am not sure if they are still doing it because I let my subscription run out a while back.

Sorry, but the word already exists, there's even a couple of websites with the name.

Darn, and I thought that I was going to get rich! :biggrin:

What is "Helpful hints from Infinite Solutions"?

"Helpful hints from Infinite Solutions" is a series of videos created by the YouTube channel Infinite Solutions, which provides tips, tricks, and solutions for various everyday problems.

Who creates the "Helpful hints from Infinite Solutions" videos?

The videos are created by a team of scientists and experts in various fields, who share their knowledge and expertise to provide helpful solutions to common problems.

Are the solutions provided by "Helpful hints from Infinite Solutions" scientifically proven?

Yes, all solutions presented in the videos are backed by scientific research and evidence. The team behind "Helpful hints from Infinite Solutions" ensures that all information shared is accurate and reliable.

Can anyone use the solutions presented in "Helpful hints from Infinite Solutions"?

Yes, the solutions are designed to be easily accessible and applicable to anyone. However, it is important to note that some solutions may require certain equipment or materials to be effective.

Is there a cost to access "Helpful hints from Infinite Solutions" videos?

No, all videos on the Infinite Solutions channel, including "Helpful hints from Infinite Solutions", are available for free on YouTube. However, some solutions may require the purchase of specific products or materials.