Where would I post a question concerning the physics involved in

• Thread starter trueacoustics
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Physics
In summary, the best forum for discussing physics would depend on the specific topic or question being asked. Popular forums include Physics Forums, Reddit's r/Physics community, and Quora. Most questions involving any aspect of physics are appropriate for a physics forum, but it's important to research and make sure it hasn't already been answered. Help with homework or specific problems can be found in physics forums, but it's important to show your own work and understanding. Most physics forums are free to use, but some may require an account or fee. Response time in a physics forum can vary, so it's best to be patient or seek help from a professional for time-sensitive questions.
trueacoustics
Where would I post a question concerning the physics involved in acoustics? Specifically the Helmholtz Resonator and Bernoulli's Principle.

New to the forum, so I don't really know.

Thanks,

Tony

Physics news on Phys.org

Either here or in the classical physics forum would be fine.

Thanks, I will post question soon.

What is the best forum for discussing physics?

The best forum for discussing physics would depend on the specific topic or question you have. Some popular forums include Physics Forums, Reddit's r/Physics community, and Quora. It's important to search for forums that specialize in the specific area of physics you are interested in to get the most accurate and relevant responses.

How do I know if my question is appropriate for a physics forum?

If your question involves any aspect of physics, it is likely appropriate for a physics forum. This can include topics such as mechanics, thermodynamics, electromagnetism, quantum mechanics, and more. It's always a good idea to do some research and make sure your question hasn't already been answered before posting in a forum.

Can I get help with homework or specific problems in a physics forum?

Yes, you can definitely get help with homework or specific problems in a physics forum. However, it's important to note that most forums have guidelines against simply giving out answers and expect you to show your own work and understanding first. This will not only help you learn, but also ensure that you are not violating any academic integrity policies.

Is it free to post and participate in a physics forum?

Most physics forums are free to use and participate in. However, some may require you to create an account or pay a fee to access certain features. It's always best to check the terms and conditions of the forum before posting or participating to avoid any surprise charges.

Can I expect a quick response to my question in a physics forum?

The response time in a physics forum can vary depending on the complexity of your question, the availability of active members, and the popularity of the forum. It's best to be patient and give members some time to respond. If your question is time-sensitive, you may want to consider seeking help from a professional or posting in multiple forums for a quicker response.