Theory of Everything or Troll?

In summary, there is a set of equations circulating on the /sci/ boards of 4chan that supposedly connects the Standard Model and Quantum Mechanics. However, due to the complexity of the math involved, many people on the board do not understand the meaning behind the equations. Some speculate that it could be a troll, while others are curious to see if any experts can provide insights. There are also deleted posts related to these equations, leading some to believe there is a conspiracy surrounding them.
slayerjacket
This set of equations has been going around on the /sci/ boards of 4chan lately, but hardly anybody there knows what it means due to the level of math involved.

hi5TV.jpg

Supposedly it links the Standard Model and Quantum Mechanics. Could anybody here provide any insight on what these equations mean?

Here is somebody saying that the equations fit into the Standard Model Langrangian:

8j564.jpg

Physics news on Phys.org
¯\(°_o)/¯ I Dunno LOL ¯\(o_°)/¯

Since it's /sci/ I'd guess troll but I'll keep an eye out here just incase some of the big boys from round here decide to look at it regardless.

genericusrnme said:
¯\(°_o)/¯ I Dunno LOL ¯\(o_°)/¯

Since it's /sci/ I'd guess troll but I'll keep an eye out here just incase some of the big boys from round here decide to look at it regardless.

Much appreciated.

Here's another related post. These were actually deleted from the thread, and obviously /sci/ thinks it's some conspiracy to keep it under wraps, but it could just as well be the original poster deleting them himself for whatever reason (to troll or keep the info, idk):

nASaW.jpg

See R. B. Laughlin and D. Pines "The Theory of Everything", Jan. 2000., for purposes of comparison.

1. What is the Theory of Everything?

The Theory of Everything, also known as the "Theory of Everything or Troll" is a hypothetical scientific theory that aims to explain and unify all fundamental physical forces in the universe.

2. What are the main components of the Theory of Everything?

The Theory of Everything proposes that all physical phenomena in the universe can be explained by a single, unified theory. This theory would incorporate and unify the four fundamental forces of nature: gravity, electromagnetism, strong nuclear force, and weak nuclear force.

3. Is the Theory of Everything a proven theory?

No, the Theory of Everything is still a theoretical concept and has not been proven by scientific evidence. Scientists are still working on understanding and developing a unified theory that can explain all physical phenomena in the universe.

4. How does the Theory of Everything relate to the concept of a "troll"?

The "Troll" in the term "Theory of Everything or Troll" refers to the idea that this unified theory may be a hoax or a joke, as it has not been proven yet. Some scientists and critics use this term to express skepticism about the concept of a Theory of Everything.

5. What are the implications of discovering a Theory of Everything?

If a Theory of Everything is proven, it would be a groundbreaking discovery in the field of physics. It would provide a deeper understanding of the fundamental forces governing the universe and potentially lead to new technological advancements. It could also bring about a new era of scientific understanding and revolutionize our understanding of the universe.