Countdown to 3 million posts

• Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date
In summary, people are trying to reach 3 million posts before a certain date. There are a few bumps in the road, but if everyone posts, we could make it.
jhae2.718 said:
Congrats, Greg, on three million posts! And congrats, G01, for the 3 millionth post!
Congrats to all the PF Members and posters.

Physics news on Phys.org
G01 said:
YAY!

While posting that, I was wondering how close I'd get, but thought it would be too early.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

...So, the prize money? Where do I pick it up again?

Congrats, you big fry head :biggrin:!

G01 said:
It's totally better than Kurdt's 2,000,000 post!
Not too late to go back and edit in a post-script. Of the kind that can only fit in the margin of a book.

Congrats G01, and Greg, and everyone! I managed to watch live until about -300, then it was bedtime. Just caught up on the rerun.

Gokul43201 said:
Not too late to go back and edit in a post-script. Of the kind that can only fit in the margin of a book.

That feels like cheating! :rolleyes:

Greg, you've got to do a PF T-shirt, sweater, and probably coffee/tea mug, and beer stein!

PF - 3000000 and counting!

Since many people view without posting, I wonder what that metric would look like...

How many views? I bet it would be "Billions Served".

Probably. I know I lurked for a while before I registered.

Astronuc said:
Greg, you've got to do a PF T-shirt, sweater, and probably coffee/tea mug, and beer stein!

PF - 3000000 and counting!

How about a cup with a ghost pepper on it...now you are talking... woo hoo...

Rhody... :redface: :bugeye: bug eyed trying to recover from it (pepper's effects), hehe...

jhae2.718 said:
I lurked for a while before I registered.
I jumped on PF after only 2 or 3 days of discovering this site. :biggrin:
I wish I found it earlier. :cry:
G01 said:
That feels like cheating! :rolleyes:
You've earned the right to cheat. :tongue2:

Last edited:
Should we start the "Countdown to 4 million posts" thread?

998594 posts to go!

micromass said:
998594 posts to go!
Weeee!

:D :D :D

<h2>What is "Countdown to 3 million posts"?</h2><p>"Countdown to 3 million posts" is a social media campaign that aims to reach the milestone of 3 million posts on a specific platform, typically a forum or discussion board.</p><h2>Why is "Countdown to 3 million posts" important?</h2><p>The "Countdown to 3 million posts" campaign is important because it serves as a way to engage and motivate users to actively participate in the platform and contribute to its growth and success.</p><h2>How does "Countdown to 3 million posts" work?</h2><p>The campaign usually involves setting a specific date and time for when the 3 millionth post is expected to be reached. Users are encouraged to post and engage with each other in order to reach the milestone within the given timeframe.</p><h2>What are the benefits of "Countdown to 3 million posts"?</h2><p>Aside from the excitement and sense of community that the campaign brings, "Countdown to 3 million posts" can also attract new users to the platform and increase overall engagement and activity.</p><h2>Are there any prizes or rewards for participating in "Countdown to 3 million posts"?</h2><p>Some platforms may offer rewards or prizes for the user who makes the 3 millionth post or for those who actively participate in the campaign. However, the main purpose of the campaign is usually to celebrate and promote the platform's growth and success, rather than to give out prizes.</p>

What is "Countdown to 3 million posts"?

"Countdown to 3 million posts" is a social media campaign that aims to reach the milestone of 3 million posts on a specific platform, typically a forum or discussion board.

Why is "Countdown to 3 million posts" important?

The "Countdown to 3 million posts" campaign is important because it serves as a way to engage and motivate users to actively participate in the platform and contribute to its growth and success.

How does "Countdown to 3 million posts" work?

The campaign usually involves setting a specific date and time for when the 3 millionth post is expected to be reached. Users are encouraged to post and engage with each other in order to reach the milestone within the given timeframe.

What are the benefits of "Countdown to 3 million posts"?

Aside from the excitement and sense of community that the campaign brings, "Countdown to 3 million posts" can also attract new users to the platform and increase overall engagement and activity.

Are there any prizes or rewards for participating in "Countdown to 3 million posts"?

Some platforms may offer rewards or prizes for the user who makes the 3 millionth post or for those who actively participate in the campaign. However, the main purpose of the campaign is usually to celebrate and promote the platform's growth and success, rather than to give out prizes.