Where to find mathematical problems for mathematics relating to electronics

In summary, the conversation was about finding resources for understanding the basics of electronics, specifically resistors. The person asking for help was having trouble finding useful problems to solve through Google. Another person suggested getting a book or checking out a specific website and forum. The original person then mentioned having a short summary of electric basics that could be helpful.
perpc
Does anyone know where i can score a site with lots of problems pertaining to electronics equipment. Trying to understand the basics (resistors now) and when i google it i just get tons of crap but no problems to solve. anyone? Thx :)

Engineering news on Phys.org
I think you should get a book instead. Amazon sell used textbook really cheap.

discovercircuits dot com , forums

The homework section of this site?

Hey perpc...

I attached a short 4 page summary of electric basics. I wrote it a couple months ago and I feel it is written so anyone can understand it. It leaves out all the nonsense and just points out what you need at first. Work your problems and look at the basics I layed out. You'll be pretty good in no time...have fun.

Attachments

• Electric basics.doc
    30 KB · Views: 229

1. Where can I find mathematical problems for electronics?

There are several resources you can use to find mathematical problems for electronics. Some popular options include online forums and communities dedicated to electronics and mathematics, textbooks and study guides on the subject, and online problem repositories specific to electronics. You can also consult with fellow mathematicians or electronic engineers for recommendations on where to find challenging problems.

2. Are there any specific websites that offer mathematical problems for electronics?

Yes, there are many websites that offer a variety of mathematical problems specifically related to electronics. Some popular options include MathWorks, Electronics Tutorials, and Electronics Engineering Forum. These websites offer a wide range of problems from basic concepts to advanced topics, along with solutions and explanations.

3. How can I ensure that the mathematical problems I find are relevant to electronics?

To ensure that the mathematical problems you find are relevant to electronics, make sure to search for problems in specific areas such as circuit analysis, signal processing, or control systems. You can also look for problems that involve the use of mathematical tools commonly used in electronics, such as differential equations, Laplace transforms, and complex numbers.

4. Are there any forums or communities where I can discuss and solve mathematical problems related to electronics?

Yes, there are many online forums and communities dedicated to discussing and solving mathematical problems related to electronics. Some popular options include Stack Exchange's Electrical Engineering and Mathematics communities, Reddit's r/electronics subreddit, and MathWorks' MATLAB Central community. These platforms allow you to interact with fellow mathematicians and electronic engineers, share your solutions, and learn from others.

5. Can I create my own mathematical problems for electronics?

Absolutely! As a scientist, you have the skills and knowledge to create your own mathematical problems for electronics. You can base them on real-life scenarios or concepts, use existing problems as inspiration, or come up with completely original ideas. Creating your own problems can also help you better understand and apply mathematical concepts in the context of electronics.