Looking for a site to help my MATH

• Thread starter ThomasG
  • Start date
It offers a wide range of math and physics tutorials and videos to help you understand and solve problems more easily. It also has a feature where you can practice and track your progress. I hope this helps in your engineering journey. In summary, Thomas is looking for a website to supplement his studies in math and physics for his goal of becoming an engineer. He prefers a site with videos to help him better understand and solve problems. A recommended site for him is Khan Academy, which offers tutorials, practice features, and progress tracking.
ThomasG
Hello, my name is Thomas and I want to be an engineer. I know I need to have a strong background in math and physics. I am studying and have many books to help me but I am looking for a website or two that could help me better then my books. I love this site but I was looking for a site were I could look up how to solve problems and to find easy (er) ways to solve the problems I already know how to solve. But the main thing I am looking for is a math site that has many VIDEOS. I sometimes have a hard time reading math problems. Thank You for reading this.

Physics news on Phys.org

1) How do I find a reliable math website?

One of the best ways to find a reliable math website is to ask for recommendations from teachers, classmates, or academic forums. You can also look for websites that are affiliated with reputable institutions or have been reviewed by experts in the field.

2) What features should I look for in a math website?

Some important features to look for in a math website include a user-friendly interface, a variety of practice problems and tutorials, interactive tools, and the ability to track your progress and save your work.

3) Are there any free math websites available?

Yes, there are many free math websites available that offer a wide range of resources such as practice problems, tutorials, and interactive tools. Some popular options include Khan Academy, Mathisfun, and Mathplanet.

4) How can a math website help me improve my skills?

A math website can help you improve your skills by providing a structured and organized way to practice different math concepts. With interactive tools and immediate feedback, you can identify your weaknesses and work on them effectively.

5) Can I use a math website to study for exams?

Yes, a math website can be a great tool for studying for exams. Many websites offer practice tests and quizzes, as well as review materials and study guides, to help you prepare for exams and assess your knowledge.