20 Questions: An Intelligence-Testing Game of Yes/No Questions

• Thread starter I_am_learning
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Game
In summary, the Answerer thought of an object, and other players took turns to ask Yes/No questions to him. If they figure it out with less than 20 questions, the Askers win, otherwise the Answerer wins.
No! Absolutely not!

Physics news on Phys.org
Is it alive?

(Or maybe I should ask, "is it alive at least before the time of which it is properly disposed?")

Nope.

Would you find it in a cafe?

Yes, you may find it in a cafe.

I would find it anywhere, I generally keep it with me as I really love it.

[Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, though the 'thing' may contain nicotine.

Is it sticky? :biggrin:

Quite so milady Grace*, do I go again or will you?*finally got the correct meaning of your name; I think...

Whoever answers go next. :)

Btw, Grace is nice, but mine is the name of a rare desert rose.. According to mama. :biggrin:

Is it chewable? :grumpy:

Yep...:cry:

Does it have more than one flavor?

Yes, happily it does.
Are you trying to run out of questions to ask so that I have to be the answerer again? I did offer to go again, you know...

No. I'm trying to get others to join. :)

What's your favorite flavor? :biggrin:

Spearmint, I would like to try this http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-204_162-57573804/wrigleys-new-alert-gum-packs-the-caffeine-of-half-a-cup-of-coffee/ though...

Haha. Looks like no one is interested in gums, maybe if it was dirtier..:devil:

Edit: Nevermind. :shy:

Last edited:
I have something on mind. :biggrin:

Never mind. I actually forgot what it was. -__-

Who's the answerer now?

<h2>What is "20 Questions"?</h2><p>"20 Questions" is an intelligence-testing game in which one player thinks of an object and the other player asks yes or no questions to try and guess the object within 20 questions.</p><h2>How do you play "20 Questions"?</h2><p>To play "20 Questions", one player thinks of an object and the other player asks yes or no questions to try and guess the object within 20 questions. The player who is asking the questions can only ask yes or no questions, and the player who is thinking of the object can only respond with "yes", "no", or "sometimes". The goal is to guess the object within 20 questions.</p><h2>What is the purpose of "20 Questions"?</h2><p>The purpose of "20 Questions" is to test and improve one's critical thinking skills and ability to ask strategic questions in order to narrow down possibilities and reach a correct conclusion.</p><h2>Can "20 Questions" be played alone?</h2><p>Yes, "20 Questions" can be played alone as a mental exercise to improve critical thinking skills and decision-making abilities.</p><h2>Is "20 Questions" an accurate measure of intelligence?</h2><p>No, "20 Questions" is not an accurate measure of intelligence as it only tests a specific set of skills and does not take into account other factors that contribute to overall intelligence.</p>

What is "20 Questions"?

"20 Questions" is an intelligence-testing game in which one player thinks of an object and the other player asks yes or no questions to try and guess the object within 20 questions.

How do you play "20 Questions"?

To play "20 Questions", one player thinks of an object and the other player asks yes or no questions to try and guess the object within 20 questions. The player who is asking the questions can only ask yes or no questions, and the player who is thinking of the object can only respond with "yes", "no", or "sometimes". The goal is to guess the object within 20 questions.

What is the purpose of "20 Questions"?

The purpose of "20 Questions" is to test and improve one's critical thinking skills and ability to ask strategic questions in order to narrow down possibilities and reach a correct conclusion.

Can "20 Questions" be played alone?

Yes, "20 Questions" can be played alone as a mental exercise to improve critical thinking skills and decision-making abilities.

Is "20 Questions" an accurate measure of intelligence?

No, "20 Questions" is not an accurate measure of intelligence as it only tests a specific set of skills and does not take into account other factors that contribute to overall intelligence.