Looking for the textbook that these questions are in

• Thread starter datopdogg7
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Textbook
In summary, textbooks can typically be found in the school's library or bookstore, or can be purchased online. Electronic versions may also be available for purchase or rental. While some textbooks may have free versions online, most require a purchase or rental fee. Some textbooks may come with supplementary materials, and using an older edition may be acceptable depending on the course curriculum and professor's approval.
datopdogg7
Hi Everyone,

I am looking for the textbook that the attached questions are in. No I am not looking for the solution manual, I just need a reference textbook. This was my brothers homework set from a long time ago...

Cheers,

Dennis

Attachments

• Homework 2.pdf
    277.8 KB · Views: 1,962
Engineering news on Phys.org
Those look like they're from Hibbler's book on statics.

its from Engineering Mechanics - Statics - Meriam, Kraige

1. Where can I find the textbook that these questions are in?

The textbook can usually be found in the school's library or bookstore, or can be purchased online from various retailers. If you are having trouble finding it, you can ask your professor or classmates for assistance.

2. Is the textbook available in electronic format?

Many textbooks now have electronic versions available for purchase or rental. You can check with the publisher or online retailers to see if the textbook you are looking for is available in electronic format.

3. Can I access the textbook for free online?

While some textbooks may have free versions available online, most textbooks require a purchase or rental fee. However, you may be able to find used copies at a lower cost or utilize resources such as interlibrary loan to access the textbook for free.

4. Are there any supplementary materials that come with the textbook?

Some textbooks may come with supplementary materials such as online quizzes, study guides, or access to online resources. Be sure to check with the publisher or your professor to see if any additional materials are available.

5. Can I use an older edition of the textbook?

In some cases, using an older edition of a textbook may be acceptable. However, it is important to check with your professor to ensure that the information and assignments in the older edition align with the current course curriculum. Additionally, be aware that page numbers and content may differ between editions.