Under Fool In Dictionary See:

• Thread starter nismaratwork
  • Start date
In summary, an old man's wife's ashes were stolen and snorted by teenagers, who then felt bad and gave the old man a vasectomy.

Evo said:
[STRIKE]Flex[/STRIKE]

I know there are some, I've known some. There aren't many though.

:rofl:

Physics news on Phys.org

lisab said:
:rofl:

I don't get it!

FlexGunship said:
I don't get it!
I thought you were special, you admitted that you weren't, so you got scratched off the list.

I'm confused too...

edit: Not anymore!

necrosnorting

Flex, you HAVE to put that in addictionary.com

Evo said:
I thought you were special, you admitted that you weren't, so you got scratched off the list.

Awww... EVO! I feel so silly now!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdcUMNXa2VeNeI1Cajqiy3LyM-4gDPrmUoHW4fa-n2TNfr0oogTA.jpg

Evo said:

I took [STRIKE]Flex[/STRIKE] to be a ban warning!

I still think Flex is special...

nismaratwork said:
necrosnorting

Flex, you HAVE to put that in addictionary.com

http://www.addictionary.com/words/68813/71531/necrosnort

EDIT: Fixed a typo and improved definition. http://www.addictionary.com/words/68813/71532/

Last edited by a moderator:

FlexGunship said:
Awww... EVO! I feel so silly now!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdcUMNXa2VeNeI1Cajqiy3LyM-4gDPrmUoHW4fa-n2TNfr0oogTA.jpg

OMG that's absolutely adorable! Who's a little lop-eared bunny... huh? Yeeessss...OK... back to reality.

edit: IS that a rabbit, or a puppy?! The fore... paw... legs... are morphologically inconsistent with the common rabbit!

edit2:
FlexGunship said:
http://www.addictionary.com/words/68813/71531/necrosnort

You are the man.

awww, sad bunny, too bad.

nismaratwork said:
You are the man.

"The" man? Hardly! Haven't you heard? I come in six-packs now.

FlexGunship said:
"The" man? Hardly! Haven't you heard? I come in six-packs now.

OK... that belongs in "Lame Jokes".

Be the bunny again! BE ASHAMED!

nismaratwork said:
Be the bunny again! BE ASHAMED!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyhKScTqWX8ZovZ57BKDDvK4CYIS6bUWvm0bpZg3oYLzFgB2lT9w.jpg

That's not the same bunny! Not the same bunny at all! No no... this isn't right at all! (Jimmy Stewart... did not say that is the end of that sentence.)

nismaratwork said:
That's not the same bunny! Not the same bunny at all! No no... this isn't right at all! (Jimmy Stewart... did not say that is the end of that sentence.)
I haven't seen Harvey in years.

Evo said:
I haven't seen Harvey in years.

Good old Jimmy, right? That is an absolute classic.

FlexGunship said:
Uh... my story was satire, Nismar.

Your anecdote in post #25 was ficticious ? It didn't seem that way. It fooled me, and others ..

What was the purpose of it then ?

alt said:
Your anecdote in post #25 was ficticious ? It didn't seem that way. It fooled me, and others ..

What was the purpose of it then ?

To illustrate just how stupid these kids were, and how despite claims, no one has been able to produce a similar act of cruel-idiocy in their own history. It became pretty clear once he pointed out that it was satire. I don't think his skill at crafting a scenario should be a knock against the premise.

nismaratwork said:
I already shared my little anecdote on this page...

Anyway, I don't think smoking weed and even stealing some footballs is ANYTHING like going ton a COKE-HUNT in an old man's URN! THEN, when you've sorted PERSON and DOG... you don't leave it, and you don't return it... you throw it away.

I'm not seeing any kind of equivalence in terms of depraved indifference. Hell man, who CARES if you smoked weed, or do right now?! We're talking about kids who thought this was a big urn of COCAINE!

I've never even TOUCHED cocaine, never mind hunted for it and snorted rails of ash to see if it IS cocaine! So no alt... as much as I'm increasingly wanting to slam you, no... NOTHING you described doing is so stupid or callously cruel as the topic here. Unless you secretly molested pigeons or stole candy from babies... then PUNCHED the babies, I think you have a much better history than these "kids".

Even so, they were just dumb, idiotic kids - and mostly juveniles.

The language is emotive, but they DIDN'T set out desecrate an old mans urn - they were after coke, which is about as criminal as smoking dope. Both are illicit substances.

A few years ago I was at a funeral. I was busting for a pee. I jumped a fence and walked into what I thought was an overgrown field, and relieved myself there. To my horror, I realized i was peeing on some ancient grave - the date on it was 1820's (Rookwood Necropolis). Later, I discovered not only was it a grave, but that the whole area was classified by the National Trust as being of historical significance.

You can accuse me no more or less of desecration, than you can those dumb, stupid kids.

And, whew .. I'm glad you didn't slam me .. I scare easy ..

alt said:
Even so, they were just dumb, idiotic kids - and mostly juveniles.

The language is emotive, but they DIDN'T set out desecrate an old mans urn - they were after coke, which is about as criminal as smoking dope. Both are illicit substances.

A few years ago I was at a funeral. I was busting for a pee. I jumped a fence and walked into what I thought was an overgrown field, and relieved myself there. To my horror, I realized i was peeing on some ancient grave - the date on it was 1820's (Rookwood Necropolis). Later, I discovered not only was it a grave, but that the whole area was classified by the National Trust as being of historical significance.

You can accuse me no more or less of desecration, than you can those dumb, stupid kids.

And, whew .. I'm glad you didn't slam me .. I scare easy ..

:rolleyes: Oh come on. You peed on ground, with nobody around to care. The issue here for ME, isn't what happened to someone after they died and were rendered to gasses, and ash. I feel for the people who get to live knowing that (to reference my OP) these FOOLS stole something irreplaceable (to that person), SNORTED it thinking it was cocaine, then TOSSED it away when they realized it was PEEEOOOOPPLE... and dog.

So, really, when you realized that you performed a perfectly natural act (taking a leak) on people who have been dead for nearly 2 centuries... and have NO first order relatives or spouses to suffer. I'd note, you also didn't say to yourself, "Oh god, I peed on a grave... what do I do..."... and then exhumed the remains and tossed them in a body of water.

I'd just add, the law doesn't treat marijuana like cocaine, nor does the body. I'm not suggesting that anyone partake of either, but the former is pretty benign (if not smoked) from a physiological perspective... the latter can stop your heart in its tracks. Cocaine ruins lives, and is illegal, and a felony (in the US) to posses or distribute; marijuana varies from functionally legal (CA, MA, and related coastal regions) or decriminalized to smoke and own (unless you're packing a LOT I guess... I don't know the exact numbers).

I know you've read it, but I'll say it again: these juveniles committed burglary (so far, they beat your peeing, but not a former story) of a residence (BEEP, we have winners!)... and mistook "cremains" (which are ashes and particulate), FOR COCAINE.

OK... maybe they're idiots, but here's where we get into the realm of brain-dead... they didn't taste it, or whatever junkies around the world do to make sure they're getting coke and not Similac powder. No, they just SNORTED IT! Even if it's COKE that makes no sense... as I pointed out earlier.

Finally, upon realizing what they'd done, they disposed of the remains rather than leaving them where they could be found.

Remember... if these kids weren't kids, the only serious charges they could face are burglary, and whatever class of theft they committed! As juveniles, they're better off than if they'd stolen a car... or had cocaine one them. They don't NEED rooting for: they get to stay anonymous and put this behind them, have the records sealed... and boom, on with life.

BTW alt, you may want to consider that you're just not a person who thinks in nasty or BAD enough terms here... your comeback was taking a leak! I think that makes you a very good PERSON, but not a very good analyst of deviant human behaviour.

nismaratwork said:
:rolleyes: Oh come on. You peed on ground, with nobody around to care. The issue here for ME, isn't what happened to someone after they died and were rendered to gasses, and ash. I feel for the people who get to live knowing that (to reference my OP) these FOOLS stole something irreplaceable (to that person), SNORTED it thinking it was cocaine, then TOSSED it away when they realized it was PEEEOOOOPPLE... and dog.

So, really, when you realized that you performed a perfectly natural act (taking a leak) on people who have been dead for nearly 2 centuries... and have NO first order relatives or spouses to suffer. I'd note, you also didn't say to yourself, "Oh god, I peed on a grave... what do I do..."... and then exhumed the remains and tossed them in a body of water.

I'd just add, the law doesn't treat marijuana like cocaine, nor does the body. I'm not suggesting that anyone partake of either, but the former is pretty benign (if not smoked) from a physiological perspective... the latter can stop your heart in its tracks. Cocaine ruins lives, and is illegal, and a felony (in the US) to posses or distribute; marijuana varies from functionally legal (CA, MA, and related coastal regions) or decriminalized to smoke and own (unless you're packing a LOT I guess... I don't know the exact numbers).

I know you've read it, but I'll say it again: these juveniles committed burglary (so far, they beat your peeing, but not a former story) of a residence (BEEP, we have winners!)... and mistook "cremains" (which are ashes and particulate), FOR COCAINE.

OK... maybe they're idiots, but here's where we get into the realm of brain-dead... they didn't taste it, or whatever junkies around the world do to make sure they're getting coke and not Similac powder. No, they just SNORTED IT! Even if it's COKE that makes no sense... as I pointed out earlier.

Finally, upon realizing what they'd done, they disposed of the remains rather than leaving them where they could be found.

Remember... if these kids weren't kids, the only serious charges they could face are burglary, and whatever class of theft they committed! As juveniles, they're better off than if they'd stolen a car... or had cocaine one them. They don't NEED rooting for: they get to stay anonymous and put this behind them, have the records sealed... and boom, on with life.

BTW alt, you may want to consider that you're just not a person who thinks in nasty or BAD enough terms here... your comeback was taking a leak! I think that makes you a very good PERSON, but not a very good analyst of deviant human behaviour.

OK - You're now raising some interesting and poignant (to me) comments. Rather than a quick comeback, I'll keep my own counsel on this for a spell, and will add more only if neccessary.

Cheers !

alt said:
OK - You're now raising some interesting and poignant (to me) comments. Rather than a quick comeback, I'll keep my own counsel on this for a spell, and will add more only if neccessary.

Cheers !

OK, it's G&D, so no sweat. If you'd prefer to keep things private, you can call me virtually anything you like in a PM and I won't make a peep to anyone, but you. If you prefer to leave this alone, I can respect that.

nismaratwork said:
OK, it's G&D, so no sweat. If you'd prefer to keep things private, you can call me virtually anything you like in a PM and I won't make a peep to anyone, but you. If you prefer to leave this alone, I can respect that.

Just a clarification - your comments above may imply I might have a desire to call you something nasty. That's not the case at all - I thoroughly enjoy your material here and elsewhere, and it is often of considerable value to me, even though I sometimes don't agree with you at all.

PS; if I did want to call you something, I would have done it right here (in hopefully an acceptable manner) knowing your'e big enough to take it.

alt said:
Just a clarification - your comments above may imply I might have a desire to call you something nasty. That's not the case at all - I thoroughly enjoy your material here and elsewhere, and it is often of considerable value to me, even though I sometimes don't agree with you at all.

PS; if I did want to call you something, I would have done it right here (in hopefully an acceptable manner) knowing your'e big enough to take it.

I believe you, but I still wanted to extend the offer. I run at the mouth sometimes online... I always have, and I'm willing to take it.

Your comments however, thanks! It's so easy to see the disagreements, but rare to hear that someone appreciates what you write. I might add that the feeling is mutual... disagreements and all! :wink:

Lots of fools in this world, but most folks are just regular folks.

Ever watch Quigley Down Under? The guy played by Alan Rickman was a savvy businessman, yet...

...a fool.

I think most of us would love to think we're not the fool...

I wonder how they can tell it was stolen just because they assumed it was cocaine. I mean who breaks into a person's house and assumes the homeowners have cocaine in an urn right in the open? It seems more likely that it was just one of the many conjectures by the detectives and the media simply blew it out of proportion.

Anonymous217 said:
I wonder how they can tell it was stolen just because they assumed it was cocaine. I mean who breaks into a person's house and assumes the homeowners have cocaine in an urn right in the open? It seems more likely that it was just one of the many conjectures by the detectives and the media simply blew it out of proportion.

Yeah. You're right. They probably knew it was human remains and just really wanted to snort it.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVLy_1j2x2WFOWEmShkSC5jMwoi63SQC8C8DE2csXv3KrW_eWm8A.jpg

Anonymous217 said:

So you believe that a group of nefarious teenage necrophiles conspired to find human remains, and SNORT them... then throw them away... all while leaving plenty of evidence?

Wow... you are some kind of genius-wizard. :rolleyes:

Anonymous217... a rare photograph!

sh06.jpg

nismaratwork said:
http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/01/20/florida.snort.ashes/index.html?iref=NS1

Yes! The winners are the teens and kids who snorted the ashes of an old man's deceased wife! They stole the ashes in an URN, thinking... it was cocaine! Yes... all of that ashy cocaine in the elderly man's DECORATIVE URN.

Did I mention that this old man, other than playing two or knick-knack on his shoe, just wanted to be cremated, and mingled with his wife's ashes? I think I might not have.

Anyway, these kid idiots... or kidiots... snort some rails of PERSON, then realize what they may have done: snorted animal/human remains. So, being the genius moral paragons they are... boom, they toss the urn, and presumably the ashes.

So, I guess my question is... WHAT?! There's no part of this case that doesn't make me want to give these kids irreversible vasectomies.

I feel so bad for that women i mean just imagine what she must have felt that is probably that misfortune thing that can ever happen to anyone it is surprising to see how ridiculously stupid humans can be sometimes.

Any thing positive that has happened in this world is because of the intelligent and acceptional human beings which are outnumbered by the people who try their best to fu** things up which includes our leaders i am not some scholar my self but sadly most of the humanity is just plain stupid i agree with joe rogan here

Back