Michael Brown starts a consulting firm

• News
  • Thread starter rachmaninoff
  • Start date
But in all seriousness, Michael Brown, who was previously involved in political work, has now started a consultancy on Disaster Preparedness after being "retired" from the political world. He hopes to help individuals and businesses focus on preparedness in order to improve their homes and bottom line. This information was shared by Brown himself in an interview with the Rocky Mountain News. Additionally, there have been some controversial incidents in the past involving Brown's management abilities, as evidenced by emails discussing issues such as pets, dress code, and his fashion sense. However, Brown remains confident in his work and mentions his happy family and proud parents as proof of his success.
rachmaninoff
Michael Brown, now being "retired" from the political world, has started a consultancy on Disaster Preparedness.

Michael Brown said:
"If I can help people focus on preparedness, how to be better prepared in their homes and better prepared in their businesses — because that goes straight to the bottom line — then I hope I can help the country in some way", Brown told the Rocky Mountain News for its Thursday editions.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051125/ap_on_re_us/brown_disasters

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
For those of you too young to remember (e.g., the two-month-olds of PF), here are some earlier examples of Mr. Brown's talented management abilities:

Michael Brown (emails) said:
Subject: Pets
I want us to start planning for dealing with pets. If evacuees are refusing to leave because they can't take their pets with them, I understand that. So, we need to facilitate the evacuation of those people by figuring out a way to allow them to take their pets. Bill and Ron, this may not be an issue for you in AL and MS, but it is a huge issue in LA. Please get some sort of plan together to start handling the pets. Thanks, MB

------

Subject: Dress Code
Tie or not for tonight? Button down blue shirt?

------

Subject: Re: I know it's early, but...
I got it at Nordstroms. Email McBride and make sure she knows! Are you proud of me? Can I quit now? Can I go home?

------

Subject: Re: New Orleans Update
If you'll look at my lovely FEMA attire you'll really vomit. I ama fashion god!
[typo in original]

http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2005/images/11/03/brown.emails.pdf#search='Brown emails'

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this his client list?

"I'm doing a lot of good work with some great clients," Brown said. "My wife, children and my grandchild still love me. My parents are still proud of me."

Skyhunter said:
Is this his client list?
:rofl: I wouldn't be surprised ! :rofl:

It seems that his true calling was comedy.

What is the purpose of Michael Brown's consulting firm?

The purpose of Michael Brown's consulting firm is to provide expert advice and guidance to businesses and organizations in order to improve their efficiency, productivity, and overall success.

What services does Michael Brown's consulting firm offer?

Michael Brown's consulting firm offers a variety of services, including strategic planning, market research, project management, and process improvement. They also provide training and coaching for employees and executives.

What qualifications does Michael Brown have to run a consulting firm?

Michael Brown has a background in business and management, with a degree in business administration and several years of experience in consulting for various industries. He also has strong communication and leadership skills, which are essential for a successful consulting firm.

How does Michael Brown's consulting firm differ from other consulting firms?

Michael Brown's consulting firm stands out from others due to its personalized approach and tailored solutions for each client. They prioritize building strong relationships with their clients and understanding their specific needs and goals.

Can any business or organization benefit from Michael Brown's consulting services?

Yes, Michael Brown's consulting services can benefit a wide range of businesses and organizations, regardless of their size or industry. The firm's expertise and strategies can be applied to various sectors and can help businesses of all types achieve their goals and improve their operations.