Im 18 years old n both my parents died 5 years ago i dont wna liv

• Thread starter deepthinker1
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Years
In summary, the speaker is an 18-year-old whose parents passed away five years ago and is struggling with feelings of loneliness and hopelessness. They wonder if ending their life is the right thing to do and ask for advice on how to cope. The expert suggests seeking professional counseling and reaching out to local resources for help.
deepthinker1
im 18 years old n both my parents died 5 years ago... i don't wna liv

im 18 years old n both my parents died 5 years ago... i don't wna liv nemore. specially wen i c other families it hurts coz I am jus a 1 person on my own. n i dnt hav frends who r worth callin frends. i dnt c the point 2 life. would u? wats the ryt thing 2 do? is it rong 4 me 2 end my life 2? all these questions smash my head in the wall everyday... i don't no what i should do. does anyone out there no?

Physics news on Phys.org

Continue through for some more years, that view will change. You can also go try to seek help and see if that works out. News friends will come ... as time passes and your attitude towards yourself changes; this cannot happen in one night.

Get professional counseling. If you are in school, talk to a counselor.

Also, please type using your full keyboard, you're not texting on a cellphone and it is very difficult to read what you are writing.

Your paint have one black spot! Draw the rest of it with whatever you would like your life to be like!

Welcome to PF, deepthinker1 :smile:

call your local hotline

1. What are your plans for the future without your parents?

I am still figuring out my plans for the future. Losing my parents at a young age has been difficult, but I am determined to make the most out of my life and create a successful future for myself.

2. How have you been coping with the loss of both your parents?

Coping with the loss of both my parents has been a journey. It has been a mix of emotions, but I have found support in my friends and family, and have also sought therapy to help me process my grief.

3. Are you living with any relatives or in a foster home?

I am currently living with my aunt and uncle. They have been kind enough to take me in and provide me with a stable home environment.

4. How has this experience affected your daily life?

This experience has definitely had a significant impact on my daily life. I have had to take on more responsibilities and navigate life without the guidance of my parents. It has also made me appreciate the little moments and cherish the memories I have with them.

5. What advice would you give to others who have also lost their parents at a young age?

I would advise them to seek support from friends, family, or a therapist. It's important to remember that it's okay to grieve and take the time to heal. Also, try to focus on the positive memories and continue to make your parents proud by living a fulfilling life.