Recommended Reading: What You Got for Me?

• Thread starter Nervous
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Reading
I've ordered three books on quantum mechanics, including Quantum Reality: Theory and Philosophy by Jonathan Allday, 101 Quantum Questions by Kenneth W. Ford, and You Are Wrong Mr. Einstein! by Hans C. Fritzsch, as well as pre-ordering The Quest for Reality: Bohr and Wittgenstein - Two Complementary Views by Stig Stenholm. I've also been enjoying the book Quantum Physics of Atoms, Molecules, Solids, Nuclei, and Particles by Robert M. Taylor. In summary, the conversation suggests that the person has ordered several books on quantum mechanics, including Quantum Reality: Theory and Philosophy by Jonathan Allday and 101 Quantum Questions by Kenneth W. Ford, as well
Nervous
What you got for me baby?

Physics news on Phys.org
Quantum Reality: Theory and Philosophy by Jonathan Allday
101 Quantum Questions by Kenneth W. Ford

... enjoy, baby.

StevieTNZ said:
Quantum Reality: Theory and Philosophy by Jonathan Allday
101 Quantum Questions by Kenneth W. Ford

... enjoy, baby.

Nice one, I was wondering what books to buy. I have just begun studying QM but I want to see the big picture. They better be worth the 60 euro! Cheers ;-)

bugatti79 said:
Nice one, I was wondering what books to buy. I have just begun studying QM but I want to see the big picture. They better be worth the 60 euro! Cheers ;-)

I ordered these books over the weekend:
http://www.bookdepository.com/You-are-Wrong-Mr-Einstein-Fritzsch/9789814324991
http://www.bookdepository.com/Infamous-Boundary-David-Wick/9780387947266

This one is yet to be published, but pre-ordered:
http://www.bookdepository.com/Quest...mplementary-Views-Stig-Stenholm/9780199603589

bugatti79 said:

The big picture for free at http://lanl.arxiv.org/abs/0810.1019

1. What is "Recommended Reading: What You Got for Me?"

"Recommended Reading: What You Got for Me?" is a curated list of books and other reading materials that have been handpicked by experts in a specific field or topic. These recommendations can be found in various formats such as online articles, blog posts, or newsletters.

2. Who creates the recommended reading lists?

The recommended reading lists are usually created by professionals in a specific field or subject matter experts. They have extensive knowledge and experience in the field and have carefully selected the most valuable and informative resources for others to read.

3. How can recommended reading benefit me?

Recommended reading can benefit you in many ways, such as expanding your knowledge and understanding of a topic, keeping you updated on the latest trends and developments, and improving your critical thinking skills. It can also introduce you to new perspectives and ideas that you may not have considered before.

4. Can I trust the recommendations provided?

Yes, you can generally trust the recommendations provided in "Recommended Reading: What You Got for Me?". However, it is always a good idea to do your own research and consider multiple sources before forming any opinions or making decisions based on the recommended reading.

5. How often are the recommended reading lists updated?

The frequency of updates for recommended reading lists varies. Some may be updated on a regular basis, while others may only be updated when new and valuable resources become available. It is best to check the source or website for any updates or new recommendations.