Project PF Proliferation - Free Gold Membership

• Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date
In summary: I guess it's called "keyword searching"?...where you just type in a word or phrase and get back results with that exact match.
is this offer available for everyone... or just some particular countries?

Physics news on Phys.org
ok,thanls...i'l try doing this as soon as possible! :smile:

I'm going to try and post one in my physics teacher's class, but since I'm in high school, would I still get the gold membership? I asked people in chat and they said yes but I want to double make sure :D!

MysticDude said:
I'm going to try and post one in my physics teacher's class, but since I'm in high school, would I still get the gold membership? I asked people in chat and they said yes but I want to double make sure :D!

sure thing!

Okay thanks for the assurance Greg!

Okay here is my picture:
[PLAIN]http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/4774/img20101011074430q.jpg [Broken]

http://www.hollywoodhigh school.net" [Broken].

Last edited by a moderator:
MysticDude said:
Okay here is my picture:
[PLAIN]http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/4774/img20101011074430q.jpg [Broken]

http://www.hollywoodhigh school.net" [Broken].
Thanks Mystic dude! When Greg gets back, you'll have your reward.

I'm going to see if I can get another flier posted in my AP Chemistry class. I'm not positive whether my teacher will let but I'll try because I like this site, maybe one in my math class too! :D

MysticDude said:
I'm going to see if I can get another flier posted in my AP Chemistry class. I'm not positive whether my teacher will let but I'll try because I like this site, maybe one in my math class too! :D

That's very nice of you. High five from the 310! :smile:

Math Is Hard said:
That's very nice of you. High five from the 310! :smile:
Thanks for the high five,but please explain the 310, I'm a physicsforums slang newb :D

MysticDude said:
Thanks for the high five,but please explain the 310, I'm a physicsforums slang newb :D

It's my area code. :smile:

Math Is Hard said:
It's my area code. :smile:
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh okay, thanks for the quick answer :D. High five back from the 323 XD.

MysticDude said:

Thanks Mystic! Gold is the new black! Looks good on everyone! :D

Thanks a lot for the gold membership Greg! I'm so happy :P

Okay, I just posted a bulletin in my school.

Do I have to post the picture in this thread, or can I simply PM it? I'm sort of leery about posting my real picture online. >.<

Simfish said:
Okay, I just posted a bulletin in my school.

Do I have to post the picture in this thread, or can I simply PM it? I'm sort of leery about posting my real picture online. >.<

Sorry for the late reply. You can just PM it to me :) Thanks!

Thanks to Simfish who just posted the flyer at the University of Washington Physics department!

Can my dog be in the picture instead of myself? :rofl:

FtlIsAwesome said:
Can my dog be in the picture instead of myself? :rofl:

ooooooh I guess :biggrin:

Simfish you go to UW? I live in Washington and am trying to transfer either there or University of Arizona from Bellevue College. Thats cool. Also my good friend does physics at UW.

^Ah yup I do. Ah, that's nice. :) What's the name of your good friend? (feel free to PM me). I'm just curious :)

Here's a photo of a PF flyer I put up by the physics laboratories in the http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=30.620274,-96.342166&spn=0.001814,0.004128&z=19" at Texas A&M University. Kind of a bad photo, but I was in a hurry and I don't have a very good camera (if it doesn't count, I'm perfectly fine with that...).

pfFlyer.jpg

It'd be a great April Fool's joke for somebody to give a Gold account to someone else without telling them. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Greg, please make FtlIsAwesome an FeS2 member!

Thanks, Greg!

Hi. Can I make another flyer by myself and post it in my college. Since mine is an Engineering College, I want to highlight the Engineering Forums Section.

jhae2.718 said:
Seems like that's just happened!

jhae2.718 said:
Good deal, jhae! Nice move!

turbo-1 said:
Good deal, jhae! Nice move!

In case you mean that I gifted a gold membership*, that post was just a joke referring to a http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyrite" [Broken].

*I have no money...

jhae2.718 said:
In case you mean that I gifted a gold membership*, that post was just a joke referring to a http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyrite" [Broken].

*I have no money...
Yeah, I got the pyrite joke.
And I don't have any money either...

Greg Bernhardt said:
We are proud to present project PF Proliferation! It's a very simple way to spread the word about PF and get free gold membership for a year. What you do is print out the below PDF flyer. Post it on a university/college bulletin board or sign post (legally) and take a photo of yourself next to it. Post the photo here (add what campus) and boom, instant gold membership and you help spread the word. Now what are you waiting for!? Go Go Go! :smile:

any college? mostly tech schools around here but there is a few universities within 100 miles. next time i visit my fam i could post some.

Woo! Edinburgh University!
I put a few up in the main library and I'm gunna put some up around the physics building once I fix my bike.
[PLAIN]http://img814.imageshack.us/img814/8663/10597645.jpg [Broken]

<h2>1. What is Project PF Proliferation?</h2><p>Project PF Proliferation is a research project focused on studying the effects of free gold membership on user behavior and engagement on online platforms. </p><h2>2. How does the free gold membership work?</h2><p>The free gold membership is a type of subscription that grants users access to additional features and benefits on the online platform. This membership is offered at no cost to users as part of the Project PF Proliferation research project.</p><h2>3. Who can participate in Project PF Proliferation?</h2><p>Anyone who is a registered user of the online platform and is eligible for the free gold membership can participate in Project PF Proliferation. Eligibility criteria may vary depending on the platform and the specific research project.</p><h2>4. What is the goal of Project PF Proliferation?</h2><p>The goal of Project PF Proliferation is to gather data and insights on the impact of free gold membership on user behavior and engagement. This research can help improve the platform's features and benefits for users in the future.</p><h2>5. Is participation in Project PF Proliferation confidential?</h2><p>Yes, all data and information collected during the research project will be kept confidential and used for research purposes only. User privacy and confidentiality are of utmost importance to the research team conducting Project PF Proliferation.</p>

1. What is Project PF Proliferation?

Project PF Proliferation is a research project focused on studying the effects of free gold membership on user behavior and engagement on online platforms.

2. How does the free gold membership work?

The free gold membership is a type of subscription that grants users access to additional features and benefits on the online platform. This membership is offered at no cost to users as part of the Project PF Proliferation research project.

3. Who can participate in Project PF Proliferation?

Anyone who is a registered user of the online platform and is eligible for the free gold membership can participate in Project PF Proliferation. Eligibility criteria may vary depending on the platform and the specific research project.

4. What is the goal of Project PF Proliferation?

The goal of Project PF Proliferation is to gather data and insights on the impact of free gold membership on user behavior and engagement. This research can help improve the platform's features and benefits for users in the future.

5. Is participation in Project PF Proliferation confidential?

Yes, all data and information collected during the research project will be kept confidential and used for research purposes only. User privacy and confidentiality are of utmost importance to the research team conducting Project PF Proliferation.