A few Math, Physics, and Electronic links

In summary, the conversation is about a website that contains links to various resources such as video lectures, tutorials, books, and projects. The speaker compliments the person named Ranger for their collection of video tutorials. Another person mentions that they have moved the website to a different platform for easier editing. They also mention a broken link to a PDF file and provide an alternate link. Later, someone else confirms that the original link is now working. Another person thanks Ranger for the resources and provides a link to online mathematics textbooks. The conversation ends with someone thanking Ranger and requesting for similar resources in the future.
ranger
Gold Member
[invalid link removed, see next post]

Contains links to video lectures, tutorials, books, and a few projects.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
ranger, the collections of links on your site to different video tutorials are wonderful.

Thanks,
nic and good links

Last edited by a moderator:
ranger, I'm not able to open or download the "Op Amps for Everyone" (pdf file). Could you check if the link still works?

That's a fantastic collection of resources you have!

ranger, I'm not able to open or download the "Op Amps for Everyone" (pdf file). Could you check if the link still works?

Here is an alternate link.

Last edited:
siddharth said:

Today, I was able to download the whole book from Ranger's original link.

Regards,
George

Yes, it now works for me as well :smile:

Ranger,

I checked your link to have lots of information but noticed that the Knowledge of Lair link does not work. The previous day I checked that forum out it was rich with lots of information almost for every subject that I am aware. Any idea where the forum has moved and how I can become a member at www.sonsivri.com/forum ?

vsdguy

Hello vsdguy,

Sorry I took so long to respond. You probably would have gotten a quicker response if you would used the contact form on the website. Back to the topic, the site is back up at the very same link. I wasnt aware that the site went down. However it does have a completely new look, so I'm assuming that it was taken down for some maintenance.

Regards.

thanks, great resources...

Hello, Range, your link doesn't work

thanks

Wow, thanks Ranger.

Thanks for sharing these links with us . that's was of great help. do come up with such things in future.

1. What is the difference between Math, Physics, and Electronic?

Math is the study of numbers, quantities, and shapes. Physics is the study of matter, energy, and the interactions between them. Electronic is the study of electrical circuits, devices, and systems.

2. How are Math, Physics, and Electronic related?

Math provides the foundation for understanding and describing the physical laws and phenomena studied in Physics. In Electronic, mathematical equations and principles are used to analyze and design electrical circuits and systems.

3. What are some important applications of Math, Physics, and Electronic?

Math is used in various fields, such as engineering, finance, and computer science. Physics has many real-world applications, including technology, medicine, and environmental science. Electronic is essential in the development of electronic devices, communication systems, and renewable energy technologies.

4. How can I improve my understanding of Math, Physics, and Electronic?

Practicing problems and exercises, seeking help from teachers or tutors, and using online resources like tutorials and videos can help improve understanding in these subjects. It is also important to have a solid foundation in basic concepts and to continuously review and practice new material.

5. What are some useful online resources for learning about Math, Physics, and Electronic?

There are many websites, videos, and online courses that offer educational content for Math, Physics, and Electronic. Some popular resources include Khan Academy, Coursera, and MIT OpenCourseWare. Additionally, many universities and organizations have their own online resources and lectures available for free.