How do I proceed with this series

• Thread starter frasifrasi
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Series
In summary, when deciding which series to start with, it is important to do research, consider recommendations, and think about personal interests and goals. To stay organized while working through a series, creating a schedule and taking notes can be helpful. The amount of time spent on each series will vary, but it is important to find a balance. When faced with challenging concepts, take a break and approach them with a fresh perspective, break them down into smaller parts, or seek help from others. After completing a series, take time to reflect and share your insights with others.
frasifrasi
I am trying to prepare for the final and am not sure how to proceed with this. Am I just supposed to plug in and cancel terms?

--> determine whether diver/conv. If conv, find the sum:

summation from 1 to infinity of 15(5/6)^(n-1)

Physics news on Phys.org
hmm

Seems like this can also be seen as 15 * 1/(5/6) * (5/6)^n which reminds me of a geometric series...

thank you.

1. How do I know which series to start with?

The best way to determine which series to start with is to do some research on the topic. Look for recommendations from other scientists or experts in the field, read reviews or summaries of the series, and consider your own personal interests and goals for the series.

2. How do I stay organized while working through a series?

Organization is key when working through a series. One helpful tip is to create a schedule or timeline for completing each section or episode of the series. You can also take notes or create summaries to keep track of important information and key points.

3. How long should I spend on each series?

This can vary depending on the complexity and length of the series, as well as your own personal learning style. It's important to find a balance between spending enough time to fully understand the material, but also not spending too much time that it becomes overwhelming. It's best to set a realistic goal and stick to it.

4. How should I approach challenging or confusing concepts in a series?

If you encounter challenging or confusing concepts, don't get discouraged. Take a break and come back to it later with a fresh perspective. You can also try breaking down the concept into smaller parts or finding additional resources to help clarify it. And don't be afraid to ask for help from colleagues or experts in the field.

5. What should I do after completing a series?

Congratulations on completing the series! After finishing, take some time to reflect on what you have learned and how it has impacted your understanding or work in the field. You can also share your thoughts and insights with others, whether it be through discussions, presentations, or written reviews.