Edit Post Time: Has it Changed?

• Thread starter lisab
  • Start date
In summary, to edit the post time on your website, you can use a content management system or blogging platform that allows you to schedule posts for a specific date and time. You can also manually change the publish date and time on individual posts. Most content management systems and blogging platforms allow you to edit the post time even after it has been published. There are various reasons why you might want to edit the post time, such as making updates to the post or scheduling posts for a specific time in the future. Changing the post time will not affect the post's visibility on your website, but if you change the publish date and time to a future date, the post will not be visible until then. Whether you can change the post time for multiple
lisab
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
We used to have about 30 minutes to edit a post. Now it seems longer...has this been changed?

Physics news on Phys.org

1. How do I edit the post time on my website?

To edit the post time on your website, you can use a content management system or blogging platform that allows you to schedule posts for a specific date and time. You can also manually change the publish date and time on individual posts.

2. Can I change the post time after it has been published?

Yes, most content management systems and blogging platforms allow you to edit the post time even after it has been published. You can either schedule the post for a future date and time or change the publish date and time manually.

3. Why would I want to edit the post time?

There are various reasons why you might want to edit the post time. For example, if you have made updates to the post and want it to appear as if it was published at a different time, you can change the post time. Additionally, if you want to schedule posts for a specific time in the future, you can edit the post time accordingly.

4. Will changing the post time affect the post's visibility?

Changing the post time will not affect the post's visibility on your website. However, if you change the publish date and time to a future date, the post will not be visible on your website until that date and time.

5. Can I change the post time for multiple posts at once?

It depends on the content management system or blogging platform you are using. Some platforms allow you to bulk edit posts and change the publish date and time for multiple posts at once. Others may require you to edit each post individually.