Sunday Chat: All Day Chat for My Bday

• Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date
In summary, Sunday Chat is a day-long chat session held on the host's birthday, allowing friends and family from all over the world to celebrate together. To join, simply click on the provided link on social media or in the invitation. The chat starts at 9am and ends at 9pm in the host's local time zone, but participants can join and leave at any time. Friends and family are welcome to join as well, and there is no specific topic for the chat, allowing for casual conversations about any topic.
Chat will be open all day sunday in honor of my birthday :smile: :tongue:

https://www.physicsforums.com/chat/flashchat.php

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Yay! Hardly bird-day, Greg! I mean hippo bath-day. Whatever.

Happy birthday Greg!

Happy birthday!

Happy Birthday Greg.
Wow, you're a fish!
Should have known from your kindness.
Enjoy, enjoy!
S

Have a great birthday, Greg!

Happy birthday Greg, and thanks :smile:

Happy Birthday Greg!

Thank you!

Happy Birthday Greg!

And if I haven't said it one too many times, thank you for this most wonderful forum.

Happy Birthday, and thanks!

1. What is Sunday Chat all about?

Sunday Chat is a day-long chat session that is held on my birthday. It is a fun and interactive way for me to celebrate my special day with friends and family from all over the world.

2. How do I join Sunday Chat?

To join Sunday Chat, simply click on the link that I will provide on my social media platforms or in the invitation. This will take you to the chat platform where you can start chatting with me and other participants.

3. What time does Sunday Chat start and end?

Sunday Chat starts at 9am and ends at 9pm in my local time zone. However, you are welcome to join and leave the chat at any time during the day.

4. Can I invite my friends to join Sunday Chat?

Absolutely! The more, the merrier. You are welcome to invite your friends and family to join Sunday Chat and celebrate my birthday with us.

5. Is there a specific topic for Sunday Chat?

No, there is no specific topic for Sunday Chat. It is a casual chat session where we can talk about anything and everything, just like we would at a regular party. So feel free to bring up any topic that you want to discuss.