Project PF Proliferation - Free Gold Membership

• Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date
In summary: I guess it's called "keyword searching"?...where you just type in a word or phrase and get back results with that exact match.
Awesome! I like it. Thanks!

Physics news on Phys.org
Greg, I'm not in college yet, but if I posted the flyer at my high school would that work?

Whats the point of getting more members here? :confused:

jgens said:
Greg, I'm not in college yet, but if I posted the flyer at my high school would that work?

how about a flyer and get your physics teacher to sign up :)

sganesh88 said:
Whats the point of getting more members here? :confused:

really?

Most likely people are going to join as free members. So what's the purpose of publicizing PF? :-o

Also you could have asked us to do this for free. Many here will be happy to do so.

sganesh88 said:
Most likely people are going to join as free members. So what's the purpose of publicizing PF? :-o

That is ok with me. Obviously this is not a ploy to make money, as I am giving it out :wink: More members equal more minds to offer the community.

sganesh88 said:
Also you could have asked us to do this for free. Many here will be happy to do so.

I don't think most do it for the gold membership. It's just a nice thank you.

oh.! Greg Goldenheart! :D
I will forward the pdf to my college juniors and ask them to post it in their respective departments' notice boards. :)

It's just a nice thank you.
Very true.

I asked my daughter if she would post the flyer on the Physics Departments board at the University of Kansas. Here's the pictures.

She is not a member yet and I will make her gold when she signs up. So I would like to donate the gold to Quincy.

Thanks Greg

Attachments

• flyer1.jpg
    flyer1.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 575
  • flyer2.jpg
    flyer2.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 499
I tried to get myself in the pic at first but it was hard with my camera phone, so I hope this is good enough.

This was posted at the University of Texas at El Paso.

Attachments

• PFFlyer.jpg
    PFFlyer.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 567
Oddbio said:
I tried to get myself in the pic at first but it was hard with my camera phone, so I hope this is good enough.

This was posted at the University of Texas at El Paso.

Thanks Oddbio! You look good in gold!

I suppose this is a little late, but I will post a whole bunch up and get announcements on the TV's at the CC I attend for PSEO right now. People need help with Chem, phys, and bio. This place is pretty awesome for all of those fields so it should help people out a ton!

MotoH said:
I suppose this is a little late, but I will post a whole bunch up and get announcements on the TV's at the CC I attend for PSEO right now. People need help with Chem, phys, and bio. This place is pretty awesome for all of those fields so it should help people out a ton!

Thanks MotoH! That would be awesome! This project is ongoing.

Well I got three posters up! No luck on the TV screens yet, as the person who does that is out of town.
On the entrance to the library:
100_1190.jpg

In the Maths and Sciences building:
100_1189.jpg

100_1188.jpg

and in "The Learning Center"
100_1187.jpg

100_1186.jpg

Hopefully this will get a couple members here, or at least check the site out!

MotoH, it looks fabulous! If you want to donate a gold membership to someone let me know!

This still going on?

I couldn't take a picture of myself and the pinup at the same time, plus people were watching me o_O

Im putting more up around the school on tuesday, but until then, here's my crappy cell phone photo upload... that is if I can figure out how to do it.

PF.jpg

Alright I put up about 6 more at my school.

Thank you Entropee! We really appreciate your efforts. Greg is away on vacation (far, far away) and will reward you upon his return.

http://www.fixnerd.com/pf1.jpg
http://www.fixnerd.com/pf2.jpg

These are posted in the physics building and University of California Davis.

Thank you sxr! Greg will be back within a week and able to grant Gold status. We appreciate it.

Wow! UC Davis guys are hot!

Math Is Hard said:
Wow! UC Davis guys are hot!
I saw him first!

Thanks, Evo and Math Is Hard. I am certainly flattered.

Forget my reward haha, I made an aids joke and got flagged or something.

Evo said:
Thank you Entropee! We really appreciate your efforts. Greg is away on vacation (far, far away) and will reward you upon his return.
Greg! Did you overlook entropee??

I will of course promote this website whenever I get the chance. Invaluable help for free?! doesn't get much better then that!

I hope this offer is still open...

0915101511.jpg

I also hope you can see the PF ad... it's just below all of the lab schedules.

This photo was taken on the second floor of the Webster Building, center of Physics, at WSU.

(As a side note, if I post another poster at another campus, can I get another year? What about another building (the math one, Neill) on the same campus?)

WSU, nice :P I was actually looking at going to UW (don't kill me).

Greg Bernhardt said:
Thanks Char! Looks great!

Thanks!

Personally, I'm very glad you put this deal together. Really helpful when you don't have much of a budget at all to speak of, and every dollar counts.

This site has helped me many times and I have been very grateful. I decided to join so that I may return the favor by helping others. I will most certainly be posting this throughout my university. Pics to come.

<h2>1. What is Project PF Proliferation?</h2><p>Project PF Proliferation is a research project focused on studying the effects of free gold membership on user behavior and engagement on online platforms. </p><h2>2. How does the free gold membership work?</h2><p>The free gold membership is a type of subscription that grants users access to additional features and benefits on the online platform. This membership is offered at no cost to users as part of the Project PF Proliferation research project.</p><h2>3. Who can participate in Project PF Proliferation?</h2><p>Anyone who is a registered user of the online platform and is eligible for the free gold membership can participate in Project PF Proliferation. Eligibility criteria may vary depending on the platform and the specific research project.</p><h2>4. What is the goal of Project PF Proliferation?</h2><p>The goal of Project PF Proliferation is to gather data and insights on the impact of free gold membership on user behavior and engagement. This research can help improve the platform's features and benefits for users in the future.</p><h2>5. Is participation in Project PF Proliferation confidential?</h2><p>Yes, all data and information collected during the research project will be kept confidential and used for research purposes only. User privacy and confidentiality are of utmost importance to the research team conducting Project PF Proliferation.</p>

1. What is Project PF Proliferation?

Project PF Proliferation is a research project focused on studying the effects of free gold membership on user behavior and engagement on online platforms.

2. How does the free gold membership work?

The free gold membership is a type of subscription that grants users access to additional features and benefits on the online platform. This membership is offered at no cost to users as part of the Project PF Proliferation research project.

3. Who can participate in Project PF Proliferation?

Anyone who is a registered user of the online platform and is eligible for the free gold membership can participate in Project PF Proliferation. Eligibility criteria may vary depending on the platform and the specific research project.

4. What is the goal of Project PF Proliferation?

The goal of Project PF Proliferation is to gather data and insights on the impact of free gold membership on user behavior and engagement. This research can help improve the platform's features and benefits for users in the future.

5. Is participation in Project PF Proliferation confidential?

Yes, all data and information collected during the research project will be kept confidential and used for research purposes only. User privacy and confidentiality are of utmost importance to the research team conducting Project PF Proliferation.