Project PF Proliferation - Free Gold Membership

• Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date
In summary: I guess it's called "keyword searching"?...where you just type in a word or phrase and get back results with that exact match.
Hello, this is near the central computer facility, CET, trivandrum

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
http://s656.photobucket.com/albums/uu287/vishp_2009/?action=view&current=Physicsforum.jpg

this is near central computer facility, CET, trivandrum. think that the image appears null sometimes on the site, but opening it it an another tab does it. Thanks :) waiting for the gold :D

vish_maths said:
this is near central computer facility, CET, trivandrum. think that the image appears null sometimes on the site, but opening it it an another tab does it. Thanks :) waiting for the gold :D

Link is broken :(

https://s656.photobucket.com/albums/uu287/vishp_2009/?action=view&current=Physicsforum.jpg

s656.photobucket.com/albums/uu287/vishp_2009/?action=view&current=Physicsforum.jpg[/url]dont know why its broken :( however, have pasted the link

vish_maths said:
https://s656.photobucket.com/albums/uu287/vishp_2009/?action=view&current=Physicsforum.jpg

s656.photobucket.com/albums/uu287/vishp_2009/?action=view&current=Physicsforum.jpg[/url]

dont know why its broken :( however, have pasted the link

works if I plug in the link, thanks!

Proliferated. I'm happy to share my institution info with the moderators, otherwise I prefer my anonymity :)

Attachments

• pf.jpg
    pf.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 474
theorem4.5.9 said:
Proliferated. I'm happy to share my institution info with the moderators, otherwise I prefer my anonymity :)

Well done! What school was this posted in? Golded!

i dropped this by at the ndsu library. was going to do it sooner, but life happened.

Attachments

• DSCF1041.jpg
    DSCF1041.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 405
Darken-Sol said:
i dropped this by at the ndsu library. was going to do it sooner, but life happened.

Thanks Darken! Lookin good Gold!

Hello hello, I put this one up in the UIC Richard J. Daley Library.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 376
denjay said:
Hello hello, I put this one up in the UIC Richard J. Daley Library.

Nice work! Golded!

My math teacher allowed me to put it on the board for the last week of school!

Sorry for the bad photo, the flash was on on my phone...

Attachments

• Photo0098[1].jpg
    Photo0098[1].jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 393
Darth Frodo said:
My math teacher allowed me to put it on the board for the last week of school!

Sorry for the bad photo, the flash was on on my phone...

Well done! You're gold!

Is this offer still open? :)

^That's great!

Here's a picture of the flyer at the University of Maryland!

Attachments

• 2012-08-17 17.03.47.jpg
    2012-08-17 17.03.47.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 413
Emc2fma said:
^That's great!

Here's a picture of the flyer at the University of Maryland!

awesome! gold! boom!

Easy way to get gold here folks! I'm going to hit up my local universities this weekend!

x2791258 said:
Your first picture... Why would you place it there?
It is somewhat hard to either remove or place it there, but it is also visible. It was the second one I pasted, tinypic went wild and I put them in that order.
A friend of mine was pasting flyers about zombie apocalypse, and he asked me to put them there, just did that again.

Weissritter said:
It is somewhat hard to either remove or place it there, but it is also visible. It was the second one I pasted, tinypic went wild and I put them in that order.
A friend of mine was pasting flyers about zombie apocalypse, and he asked me to put them there, just did that again.

Looks good, gold!

Go, members! Spread the word and get new members. It is a favor to younger students and non-members.

Greg Bernhardt said:
Looks good, gold!

It is somewhat hard to either remove or place...
:rofl::approve:

I'm thinking two golds. Just sayin'

turbo said:
It is a favor to younger students and non-members.

Exactly.

I just gave the checkout lady, at my local market, "print screens" of PFs home page for her H.S. daughter, who can't make up her mind as to what kind of engineer she wants to be.

dlgoff said:
I just gave the checkout lady, at my local market, "print screens" of PFs home page for her H.S. daughter, who can't make up her mind as to what kind of engineer she wants to be.

Thanks Don! Extra year of gold for you!

Is it fine if I do this for my high school?

WBN has a gold membership now, and he keeps making fun of me and hitting me because I don't have one :frown:

I just want the pain to stop.

AnTiFreeze3 said:
Is it fine if I do this for my high school?

Yes, if you tell your science teachers about it too :)

antifreeze3 said:
...and he keeps making fun of me and hitting me because i don't have one :frown:
Lies! Lies and slander!

What if another member that goes to my school already did this?

PhizKid said:
What if another member that goes to my school already did this?

One up that member :)

I'd transfer to another school just to do this and get Gold

What if I put this on the bulletin board outside my office at Mathworks? Does that count?

kreil said:
What if I put this on the bulletin board outside my office at Mathworks? Does that count?

Yes, that works :)

<h2>1. What is Project PF Proliferation?</h2><p>Project PF Proliferation is a research project focused on studying the effects of free gold membership on user behavior and engagement on online platforms. </p><h2>2. How does the free gold membership work?</h2><p>The free gold membership is a type of subscription that grants users access to additional features and benefits on the online platform. This membership is offered at no cost to users as part of the Project PF Proliferation research project.</p><h2>3. Who can participate in Project PF Proliferation?</h2><p>Anyone who is a registered user of the online platform and is eligible for the free gold membership can participate in Project PF Proliferation. Eligibility criteria may vary depending on the platform and the specific research project.</p><h2>4. What is the goal of Project PF Proliferation?</h2><p>The goal of Project PF Proliferation is to gather data and insights on the impact of free gold membership on user behavior and engagement. This research can help improve the platform's features and benefits for users in the future.</p><h2>5. Is participation in Project PF Proliferation confidential?</h2><p>Yes, all data and information collected during the research project will be kept confidential and used for research purposes only. User privacy and confidentiality are of utmost importance to the research team conducting Project PF Proliferation.</p>

1. What is Project PF Proliferation?

Project PF Proliferation is a research project focused on studying the effects of free gold membership on user behavior and engagement on online platforms.

2. How does the free gold membership work?

The free gold membership is a type of subscription that grants users access to additional features and benefits on the online platform. This membership is offered at no cost to users as part of the Project PF Proliferation research project.

3. Who can participate in Project PF Proliferation?

Anyone who is a registered user of the online platform and is eligible for the free gold membership can participate in Project PF Proliferation. Eligibility criteria may vary depending on the platform and the specific research project.

4. What is the goal of Project PF Proliferation?

The goal of Project PF Proliferation is to gather data and insights on the impact of free gold membership on user behavior and engagement. This research can help improve the platform's features and benefits for users in the future.

5. Is participation in Project PF Proliferation confidential?

Yes, all data and information collected during the research project will be kept confidential and used for research purposes only. User privacy and confidentiality are of utmost importance to the research team conducting Project PF Proliferation.