Find Course Notes for Optics & Photonics | Pete

In summary, Optics & Photonics is a branch of physics that focuses on the study and manipulation of light. Pete is a pseudonym used for individuals who have compiled and shared course notes on this subject. These notes can be found on various online platforms and should be used as a supplementary resource, not a replacement for course materials. The reliability of these notes may vary, so it is important to cross-check information and verify the credibility of the source.
peter.tso.chen
Hey,

does anybody know any course notes for Optics and Photonics from Universities (or anywhere) that I can download and view? I'm really laggin behind in my class and I need to do some catching up. But my textbook isn't helping me much, there are no course notes. Can somebody please help? thank you.

pete.

Physics news on Phys.org
peter.tso.chen said:
Hey,

does anybody know any course notes for Optics and Photonics from Universities (or anywhere) that I can download and view?

Have a look at:

http://people.deas.harvard.edu/~jones/ap216/lectures/lectures.html

cheers,
Patrick.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi Pete,

I understand your struggle with finding course notes for Optics and Photonics. It can be challenging to catch up in a class without proper resources. I suggest checking with your professor or classmates if they have any notes or study materials that they can share with you. Additionally, you can also try searching for lecture slides or notes from universities that offer similar courses online. Some websites like Coursera, edX, and MIT OpenCourseWare offer free online courses with lecture notes and materials. You can also check if your school's library has any textbooks or reference materials that you can borrow. I hope these suggestions help you catch up with your class. Good luck!

What is Optics & Photonics?

Optics & Photonics is a branch of physics that deals with the study of light and its interactions with matter. It involves the manipulation and control of light to create various applications and technologies.

Who is Pete?

Pete is a name commonly used to refer to a person or a group of individuals who have compiled and shared course notes on Optics & Photonics. It is not a specific individual, but rather a pseudonym used for convenience.

Where can I find course notes for Optics & Photonics by Pete?

You can find course notes for Optics & Photonics by Pete on various online platforms, such as educational websites, forums, and study groups. You can also try reaching out to individuals who have previously used these notes for their recommendations.

Are the course notes by Pete reliable?

The reliability of the course notes by Pete may vary, as they are typically compiled and shared by different individuals. It is important to cross-check the information with other sources and verify the credibility of the source before using the notes for academic purposes.

Can I use the course notes by Pete for my studies?

Yes, you can use the course notes by Pete as a supplementary resource for your studies. However, it is important to note that these notes should not be used as a replacement for your course materials or lectures. It is best to use them as a reference or study aid.