SHL Personality Test Results - Analyse & Interpret

• Thread starter rootX
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Test
In summary, the conversation discussed the results of an SHL Personality Test, with the individual receiving high scores in Leading and Deciding and Enterprising and Performing, but lower scores in Supporting and Cooperating, Interacting and Presenting, Analysing and Interpreting, Creating and Conceptualising, Organising and Executing, and Adapting and Coping. They also mentioned feeling disappointed in their chosen profession of engineering falling under Analysing and Interpreting, but they expected this result. The conversation ended with a discussion about taking the test and the link being removed due to website rules.
rootX
Mod note: Link removed by request of the particular website

It takes about 20-30 minutes to finish.

My results:
Leading and Deciding: 5
Supporting and Cooperating: 2
Interacting and Presenting: 2
Analysing and Interpreting: 2
Creating and Conceptualising: 3
Organising and Executing: 1
Adapting and Coping: 4
Enterprising and Performing: 5

It tells me that my currently chosen profession (Engineering) falls under Analysing and Interpreting which did not turn out to be my best strength :uhh: But I expected so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
rootX,

So, the guidance for this thread should be, Google: SHL Personality Test
and take it ?

Rhody... :redface:

What happened to the link?

I don't understand why a website would request deletion.

BenJlong said:
What happened to the link?

I don't understand why a website would request deletion.
It's in their rules.

Thank you for sharing your SHL personality test results. The test results can provide valuable insights into your strengths and areas for development. It is important to note that these results are not definitive and should be used as a general guide rather than a strict determination of your personality.

Based on your results, it appears that you have a strong aptitude for Leading and Deciding, as well as Enterprising and Performing. This suggests that you are a natural leader and enjoy taking charge and making decisions. Your ability to perform under pressure and take on new challenges is also evident in your high score in Enterprising and Performing.

Your lower scores in Supporting and Cooperating, Interacting and Presenting, and Organising and Executing may indicate that you may not be as comfortable in roles that require a lot of collaboration and social interaction. However, this does not mean that you cannot develop these skills with practice and effort.

It is also interesting to note that your current profession in engineering falls under the Analysing and Interpreting category, which may not be your strongest suit according to the test results. This could be due to a variety of factors, including personal interests and experiences, and should not discourage you from pursuing your chosen career path.

Overall, the SHL personality test results provide a snapshot of your strengths and areas for development. It is important to use these results as a starting point for self-reflection and growth, rather than a definitive measure of your personality. With hard work and dedication, you can continue to develop and excel in all aspects of your life.

1. What is an SHL Personality Test?

SHL Personality Test is a psychometric assessment tool used by employers to evaluate a candidate's personality traits, strengths, weaknesses, and work style. It is used to determine a candidate's fit for a specific job role and organization culture.

2. How is the SHL Personality Test administered?

The SHL Personality Test is usually administered online and consists of a series of questions that require the candidate to rate their agreement with a statement on a scale. The test can also be administered in a paper-and-pencil format or in-person by a trained assessor.

3. What does the SHL Personality Test measure?

The SHL Personality Test measures various aspects of a person's personality, including their communication style, decision-making approach, leadership potential, motivation, and ability to work in teams. It also assesses emotional intelligence, resilience, and adaptability.

4. How are the results of the SHL Personality Test interpreted?

The results of the SHL Personality Test are interpreted based on a candidate's scores on different personality traits. These scores are compared to a norm group of individuals in similar roles or industries. The interpretation provides insights into a candidate's strengths, weaknesses, and areas for development.

5. Can the SHL Personality Test results be used to make hiring decisions?

The SHL Personality Test results should not be used as the sole basis for making hiring decisions. They should be used in conjunction with other assessment tools and information, such as interviews, resumes, and references. The results should also be interpreted by a trained professional to avoid biases and misinterpretations.