Preparing for Novell Exams with CertMagic: Is it Worth It?

• Thread starter askting
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Exams
In summary, CertMagic is an online platform that provides study materials and practice tests for Novell certification exams. It offers a comprehensive and structured approach to studying, increasing the chances of passing the exams. Many individuals have found success using CertMagic and its materials are regularly updated to reflect the latest exam content. While it cannot guarantee a passing score, it greatly increases the chances of success. CertMagic offers materials for all Novell exams and can be accessed online from any device with an internet connection.
askting
i want to be cne certified. how good are certmagic preps for novell exams ?.
i have heared they r very close to real exams .
any comments ?

Computer science news on Phys.org
askting said:
i want to be cne certified. how good are certmagic preps for novell exams ?.
i have heared they r very close to real exams .
any comments ?
Why would anyone want to be Novel certified :confused: Susi?

The best way to get certification is by learning the material they want you know But you are just going to be vendor specific. Buy some books and read them. I'm attempting CCIE certification right now.

CertMagic is a well-known exam preparation platform that offers study materials and practice tests for various certification exams, including Novell exams. Many individuals have reported success in passing their Novell exams after using CertMagic's study materials.

However, it is important to note that while CertMagic's study materials may be helpful, they should not be the only source of preparation. It is essential to also utilize other study resources and gain hands-on experience to fully prepare for the Novell exams.

Additionally, it is always recommended to research and read reviews from multiple sources before investing in any exam preparation platform. This will give you a more well-rounded understanding of the quality and effectiveness of the study materials.

In conclusion, CertMagic can be a useful tool in preparing for Novell exams, but it should not be solely relied upon. It is always best to use a combination of study materials, practice tests, and hands-on experience to increase your chances of success on the exam. Good luck in your pursuit of becoming CNE certified.

1. What is CertMagic and how does it help with Novell exams?

CertMagic is an online platform that offers study materials and practice tests to help individuals prepare for Novell certification exams. It provides a comprehensive and structured approach to studying, making it easier for candidates to pass their exams.

2. Is CertMagic worth the investment?

Many individuals have found success in passing their Novell exams after using CertMagic. Its study materials are regularly updated to reflect the latest exam content, and its practice tests are designed to simulate the actual exam experience. Therefore, investing in CertMagic can greatly increase your chances of passing your Novell exams.

3. Can CertMagic guarantee a passing score on my Novell exam?

While CertMagic offers a comprehensive and effective study program, it cannot guarantee a passing score on your exam. Your success ultimately depends on your own effort and understanding of the material. However, CertMagic can greatly increase your chances of passing the exam by providing quality study materials and practice tests.

4. Can I use CertMagic for all Novell exams?

Yes, CertMagic offers study materials and practice tests for all Novell exams. Its materials are tailored to each specific exam, providing you with the necessary knowledge and skills to pass your chosen exam.

5. How can I access CertMagic's study materials and practice tests?

CertMagic offers online access to its study materials and practice tests. Once you purchase a membership, you will have access to all the materials for a specific exam. You can also access it from any device with an internet connection, making it convenient for studying anytime, anywhere.