I have so much respect for this guy

• Thread starter Smurf
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation was about a website featuring a musician named That 1 Guy, his unique style of making music by slapping and hitting objects, and the discussion of other musicians such as Robin Trower, Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, and Joe Satriani. There was also mention of astrology and a song called "One" that a participant had been playing on repeat for several hours. The conversation concluded with admiration for That 1 Guy's music and comparisons to other musicians.
Smurf
http://www.that1guy.com/index.html"

http://www.that1guy.com/pages/Video.html"

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
That's kinda cool O.O

EDIT: I wonder why I kept thinking of Seattle while listening to that video...

Last edited:
Interesting - and definitely different.

Now I have to cleanse myself with some Robin Trower, Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin and Joe Satriani. :biggrin:

Too Rolling Stoned - I need some Purple Haze, All Along the Watchtower, When the Levee Breaks, and Raspberry Jam Delta V.

Last edited:
If he made all the music by just slapping and hitting stuff... that's cool

otherwise this is stupid.

is this guy a scorpio? he is holding so much back :biggrin:

yea I am not scientific like that when i bring up astrology

booya! :tongue:

oohh yeaaa "I'm off to make trouble for the establishment" :rofl:

I love his song "One". I've been playing it a considerable amount for 6 hours (prolly a totaly of 4.5 hours). Playing as in looping that one song. It hasn't managed to get boring yet.

Smasherman said:
I love his song "One". I've been playing it a considerable amount for 6 hours (prolly a totaly of 4.5 hours). Playing as in looping that one song. It hasn't managed to get boring yet.

Somehow it's growing on me :eek:

That's very cool... in a disturbing sort of way.

Hehehehe.. awesome.

Vaguely reminscent of P.D.Q. Bach. Also, to some extent, Mark Wood.

1. How do you measure respect for someone?

Respect cannot be measured quantitatively, as it is a subjective feeling. It is based on one's thoughts, actions, and behavior towards another person.

2. What does it mean to have respect for someone?

Having respect for someone means having a positive attitude towards them, valuing their opinions and treating them with kindness and consideration.

3. Can respect be earned or is it automatic?

Respect is earned through one's actions and behavior. It is not automatically given, but it can be gained through mutual understanding, trust, and admiration.

4. How does respect impact relationships?

Respect is an essential aspect of any healthy relationship. It fosters trust, communication, and understanding between individuals, leading to stronger and more positive connections.

5. Is it possible to lose respect for someone?

Yes, respect can be lost if someone's actions and behavior do not align with one's values and morals. However, it is possible to regain respect through sincere apologies and effort to make amends.