Where Can I Find Books with TONS of Problems for General and Organic Chemistry?

• Thread starter IKonquer
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Books
In summary, "Books with TONS of problems" are educational or reference materials that contain a large number of questions or exercises for readers to solve or answer. They can be useful for anyone looking to improve their skills or knowledge in a particular subject and are available for a wide range of subjects. These books can be suitable for various age groups and can be an effective tool for learning when used in conjunction with other materials and methods.
IKonquer
Can anyone recommend me books that have TONS of problems in general chemistry and organic chemistry? For example, the one in physics I am using is 3000 solved problems in physics by Alvin Halpern, which I highly recommend.

Physics news on Phys.org
Schaum's probably has something. Search Amazon for "Schaum's organic chemistry problems" or something similar.

Last edited by a moderator:

1. What are "Books with TONS of problems"?

"Books with TONS of problems" are educational or reference materials that contain a large number of questions or exercises for readers to solve or answer. These books are often used for test preparation or to help students practice and reinforce their understanding of a particular subject.

2. Are these books only for students?

No, "Books with TONS of problems" can be useful for anyone looking to improve their skills or knowledge in a particular subject. They can be used by students, teachers, or even professionals looking to sharpen their skills or learn new techniques.

3. What subjects do these books cover?

There are "Books with TONS of problems" available for a wide range of subjects, including math, science, language arts, social studies, and more. Some books may cover multiple subjects, while others may focus on a specific subject or topic.

4. What age group are these books suitable for?

These books can be suitable for a variety of age groups, depending on the difficulty level and subject matter. Some books may be geared towards younger children, while others may be more appropriate for high school or college students. It's important to choose a book that matches the reader's skill level and interests.

5. Are "Books with TONS of problems" effective for learning?

Yes, these books can be a valuable tool for learning. By providing a large number of practice problems, they can help readers improve their understanding and retention of a subject. However, it's important to use these books in conjunction with other learning materials and methods for the best results.