SMPS & ferrites statistical reports

In summary, the conversation revolved around the request for two free reports about world market and trends in Switch Mode Power Supplies (SMPS) and ferrite cores. The speaker expressed frustration with not being able to easily find the information on Google and accused the person they were speaking to of posting just to increase their online presence. The other person defended themselves by saying they had searched and found relevant results on Google.
ElectroPhysics
i'm looking for two reports with headings approx. as below

(1) world market and trends in Switch Mode Power Supplies, SMPS
(2) world market and trends in ferrite cores

the material should be free of cost

thanks

Engineering news on Phys.org
ElectroPhysics said:
i'm looking for two reports with headings approx. as below

(1) world market and trends in Switch Mode Power Supplies, SMPS
(2) world market and trends in ferrite cores

the material should be free of cost

thanks

Google worked for both for me.

berkeman said:
Google worked for both for me.

man, google is not always helping easily. don't post just to add numbers of your posts on the web. it's urgent.

ElectroPhysics said:
man, google is not always helping easily. don't post just to add numbers of your posts on the web. it's urgent.

LOL. Seriously, I googled each of the subjects you mentioned, and got hits on the first page for each that seemed to match what you are looking for. What did you get when you did the same?

@berkeman when i search by google i get my own same post on another forum with same heading :)

1. What is an SMPS?

An SMPS (Switched Mode Power Supply) is a type of power supply that uses switching regulators to efficiently convert and regulate electrical power. It is commonly used in electronic devices to provide a stable and reliable source of power.

2. What are ferrites?

Ferrites are a type of magnetic material made from iron oxide and other metals such as nickel, zinc, and manganese. They have high magnetic permeability, making them useful in electronic components such as inductors and transformers.

3. How are SMPS and ferrites related?

Ferrites are commonly used in SMPS as a core material for inductors and transformers. They help to reduce electromagnetic interference and improve the efficiency of the power supply.

4. What are the benefits of using SMPS and ferrites?

SMPS and ferrites offer several benefits, including high efficiency, smaller size, and lower cost compared to traditional linear power supplies. They also provide better regulation of output voltage, reducing the risk of damage to electronic devices.

5. How are statistical reports used in relation to SMPS and ferrites?

Statistical reports provide valuable data and insights on the performance and usage of SMPS and ferrites. They are used by manufacturers to track trends, identify potential issues, and improve the design and production of these components.