I 4 dis wednesday. A contest I win 2 thou dollars HELP HOW TO MOVE a truck

In summary, a group is in need of assistance in moving three trucks weighing 25-30 tons each, using only human force as part of a competition. The scoring is based on time, number of people involved, and creativity of the system. The rules state that the trucks cannot be directly touched, only a chain attached to the front can be used, and the street and trucks cannot be altered in any way. Additionally, there are no trees or pillars available for support. The suggestion of using a hand-cranked winch with an anchor is proposed, but it is questioned whether an anchor can be provided as part of the system. Other ideas, such as using a lever to wedge the tires, are also considered. However, the
litmyfirebabe
2 thou dollars! HELP HOW TO MOVE a truck
i need on help on how to move a truck of 25-30 tons by just human force. its a competition and the scores are based on a balance of time, people used (the less the better) and creativity of the system. there are 3 trucks and we have to move each 10 meters. rules are, that you can't touch the truck, only can touch a chain that is attached to the front of it, and u can't destroy the street or change anything in the truck or street. and there is no trees to use as support or amy pilar can be used. only u and ur system. please someone help me find a system

Engineering news on Phys.org
When you say "there is no trees to use as support or amy pilar can be used", can you supply your own anchor as part of your system?

I vote for a hand-cranked winch. But you'll need some sort of anchor like brewnog said (if you have time, you can just use a pile of cinderblocks as a counterweight.

Qs:

Level ground?
*You* can’t touch the truck - including tyres?
Can you use a 2x4 as a lever to wedge the tyres (not actually touching the truck)?

litmyfirebabe said:
that you can't touch the truck, only can touch a chain that is attached to the front of it

Mind you, Wednesday's been and gone...

1. What is "I 4 dis wednesday"?

"I 4 dis wednesday" is a phrase that refers to a popular weekly contest where participants can win a prize of $2,000.

2. How can I enter the "I 4 dis wednesday" contest?

To enter the "I 4 dis wednesday" contest, you need to follow the official contest page on social media platforms, such as Instagram or Twitter, and submit your entry according to the instructions provided on the page.

3. What are the rules of the "I 4 dis wednesday" contest?

The rules of the "I 4 dis wednesday" contest may vary depending on the week, but typically, participants are required to create and share a post on social media using the specified hashtag and tag the official contest page. The post should also meet the given theme or criteria for that week.

4. How is the winner of the "I 4 dis wednesday" contest selected?

The winner of the "I 4 dis wednesday" contest is selected by a panel of judges based on the creativity, originality, and adherence to the given theme or criteria of the post submitted by the participant.

5. How can I move a truck if I win the "I 4 dis wednesday" contest?

If you win the "I 4 dis wednesday" contest and the prize is a truck, you can either arrange for its transportation through a professional moving company or drive it yourself if you have a valid driver's license and the necessary equipment and skills to do so.