Coffee How much coffee do you drink?

• Thread starter thegreenlaser
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Coffee
In summary: I got pregnant and stopped drinking coffee. Now I can drink as much coffee as I want and it doesn't put me to sleep anymore, but it does make me irritable.

How much coffee do you drink?

• None

Votes: 25 23.8%
  • A cup or two, occasionally

Votes: 18 17.1%
  • 1-2 cups per day

Votes: 28 26.7%
  • 3-5 cups per day

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • 6-10 cups per day

Votes: 8 7.6%
  • 10+ cups per day

Votes: 4 3.8%

• Total voters
I used to drink 5-10 cups of coffee a day. Now I just drink water. Much healthier to be honest.

Physics news on Phys.org
I drink two cups in the morning, I drink two cups at night,
I drink two cups in the afternoon, it makes me feel alright.

No wait, that was something else. I drink like zero to half a cup a day, mostly. Sometimes two cups when I really need it (not that it actually helps in the long run, it ruins my slow meticulous style).

Two (sometimes three) in the morning. One during the day, occasionally (I don't have an income and coffee at school costs money, otherwise this would probably be daily). And at night I like to have a cup of tea. I usually stick with just tea on the weekends.

I think Brent Corbin (at UCLA) refills his mug after every lecture.

My hate for coffee is so developed, I know how to say "I hate coffee" in 12 languages.

Colombian coffee is different. I tried it and it was really good. But I like my chai better.

I do like to drink coffee, but I have mostly stopped because I don't want to stain my teeth.

Depends on the moment. I drink coffee every day, like 3 mugs, but during finals I drink 1-2 pots a day (approx. 2 liter).
Also because I get bored with juice and water, don't have that problem with coffee.

Also coffee with some rum is lovely.