My Last Supper: A Taste of the World

• Thread starter Ivan Seeking
  • Start date
In summary: I think that just about does it for me. :biggrin:In summary, the conversation was about what each person would want for their last meal. Some mentioned specific dishes, while others had a variety of options. Some mentioned indulging in a large meal, while others preferred a simpler meal. There were also some humorous suggestions and a discussion about the ethics of executing prisoners. Overall, there was a mix of preferences and ideas for a last meal.
Good country! I have never understood the tension between the two...

Physics news on Phys.org
ummm... Canadians are americans...

are they? I always counted them as different oops

rhuthwaite said:
Good country! I have never understood the tension between the two...
What tension? Canada and the US have more of a sibling rivalry than anything else. Most of the time we get along, but once in a while, we have to give each other nookies and ruffled hair and tease each other over who's better. The big difference is the Canadians still suck up to mom a bit while the US has been disowned. :biggrin:

Pythagorean said:
ummm... Canadians are americans...
:eek: Bite your tongue!

We do in fact have just as much right to that name, as do any other occupants of North, South, or Central America.

United States of America is a geographical location not a name. Cummon! Use some imagination folks. :biggrin: