I am obviously living in the wrong place

• Thread starter rhuthwaite
  • Start date
In summary, this website is set to GMT-5, which is the same as the time zone in North America. However, there are participants from all over the world, some of which are on at the same time that you are. Just be patient and you'll be able to join in soon.
rhuthwaite
What time is this website set to?
No one is on it whenever I am on!

Physics news on Phys.org
People are on, they just don't post >.>;

Thats sad people should learn to speak up!

rhuthwaite said:
There are people participating at the times you posted in this thread. While a majority of participants seem to be from North America, there are participants in Europe, Asia and the southern hemisphere. Just be patient. :wink: :smile:

rhuthwaite said:
It might just be you.

As soon as a person logs on, they can scroll down and see who else is currently on PF. You're probably scaring people away.

Do I scare you? I am probably the most unscarry person on this site

rhuthwaite said:
I am probably the most unscarry person on this site
Now that's scarry :eek: :biggrin:

ahhh

Thats a bit mean You don't even know me :frown:

The :biggrin: says I'm trying to be amusing.

Oh... I am now amused haha

:cool:
I'm not surprised. You know what they say about having to explain a joke. :wink:

umm no I don't would you like to explain...

I think I must be the person with the lowest IQ on this site :frown:

You obviously haven't met Pengwino. :tongue:

Sorry, oh flippered one, but since Aviator in his various guises isn't around any more... :rolleyes:
And you are, after all, a Bush fan...

Last edited:
No I haven't but I would like to... might make me feel better

Damn, you're quick!

Im good too o:)

It says something to that effect on the bathroom wall, but I didn't dare believe it until I heard it from you.

Well at least you now believe it.. I'd be upset if you didn't

Ammendment: I believe that you admit to it. Proof would still be required before I would take it as a fact.

They all say that!

Then they owe me royalties; I'm pretty sure that I copyrighted that sometime in the 70's. (And I mean the 1970's, not my seventies, you assassin. :tongue: )

Well Il give you names and you can hunt them down

I'm too old to hunt. Can you just give me thermal or DNA signatures so I can send smart weapons after them? :uhh:

Thats no fun! The hunting is the best part! It's all part of the game and I love games

Unfortunately, I promised the ex-from-hell that I wouldn't kill anything that wasn't chasing me down an alley, and haven't been hunting since. (Anyhow, the only thing that I ever hunted was gophers, and the only reason that I shot them instead of tin cans is that you don't have to go out and re-set gophers.)

You keep promises to ex's from hell! You deserve a medal I sometimes find it hard to keep promises to good friends

Yeah... well, I never liked killing things anyway. I justified it because the alternatives around here for a gopher are to be poisoned or ripped apart and eaten by a hawk. Now I just don't like the idea at all. (Based upon innocent creatures, of course. If a person was stupid enough to persevere in an attack after repeated warnings... evolution in action.)

Shh. rhuthwaite just signed on again.

Quick. Everybody hide.

Who said that? :uhh:

Why is it that you're offline, when I'm online... Am I in the wrong time zone? :confused:

hmmm I do think it is me rather than you

Is there a bully list I am considering putting DaveC426913 :mad:

Yeah, bullies have to sit in the corner with the naked supermodels.

What does it mean to be living in the wrong place?

Being in the wrong place typically refers to feeling out of place or not belonging in a certain location. This can be due to various factors such as cultural differences, lack of opportunities, or personal preferences.

How do I know if I am living in the wrong place?

You may feel a sense of dissatisfaction or discomfort with your current location. This could manifest in various ways such as feeling disconnected from the community, not enjoying the local environment, or not being able to find fulfillment in your daily life.

What are the potential consequences of living in the wrong place?

Living in the wrong place can have a negative impact on your mental and emotional well-being. It can also affect your productivity, relationships, and overall quality of life. It may also limit your personal and professional growth.

What can I do if I feel like I am living in the wrong place?

First, try to identify the reasons why you feel this way. Is it due to external factors or internal conflicts? Once you have a better understanding, you can explore options such as moving to a new location, finding ways to adapt to your current location, or seeking support from friends or professionals.

Can science help me determine if I am living in the wrong place?

Science can provide insights and data on the various factors that can contribute to feeling out of place. However, ultimately, the decision to stay or leave a certain location is a personal one and may require self-reflection and evaluation of your own needs and goals.