VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Creepy-crawlies

In summary, the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Creepy-crawlies" is a photography contest open to all photographers, both amateur and professional, to submit their best photos of creepy-crawlies. The contest is open to anyone over 18 years old with a valid email address, and each participant can submit up to 3 original high-resolution photos in JPEG format. The winners will be determined through a voting system on the PhotoForum website, with cash prizes for first, second, and third place, as well as featured recognition for the top 10 photos on the website and social media pages.

Vote (multi-choice)

• Turbo-1

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Marzena

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Ben Niehoff

• Hypatia

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Andre

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Matthyaouw

• Borek

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
matthyaouw
Gold Member
1. Turbo-1
assassinPF.jpg

2. Marzena
marzena_creepy.jpg

3. Ben Niehoff
3289989716_36e68235d2_o.jpg

4. Hypatia
ants.jpg

5. Andre
30vf860.jpg

6. Matthyaouw
27thb-1.jpg

7. Borek
marcin_creepy.jpg

Contest thread

Physics news on Phys.org
Tough one, but I want with Hypatia and Andre. I like all of these though so it was a close call.

Your right, this is a very tough one. Boreks is just so cute!

Ugh, I haven't been around lately, and I had good photos for this...

I did Turbo's, Matt's, and Borek's.

I vote for Hypatia, Andre and Borek, nice photos guys

Poll closes tomorrow. Get your votes in.

What is the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Creepy-crawlies"?

The "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Creepy-crawlies" is a photography contest organized by the website PhotoForum.com. It is open to all photographers who wish to submit their best photos of creepy-crawlies, such as insects, spiders, and other small creatures.

Who can participate in the contest?

The contest is open to anyone who is at least 18 years old and has a valid email address. Both amateur and professional photographers are welcome to join.

What are the rules for submitting photos?

Participants can submit up to 3 photos for the contest. The photos must be original and must have been taken by the participant. They should also be in high resolution and in JPEG format. Any editing or manipulation of the photos must be disclosed.

How are the winners determined?

The winners will be chosen through a voting system on the PhotoForum website. All registered members of the website can vote for their favorite photos. The photos with the most votes will be declared the winners.

What are the prizes for the winners?

The first-place winner will receive a cash prize of $500. The second-place winner will receive $300, and the third-place winner will receive $200. In addition, the top 10 photos will be featured on the PhotoForum website and social media pages.