Welcome Back Jimmy P - Guess Who's Here

• Thread starter jimmy p
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Welcome
In summary: I also started a blog at this time? I can't remember the name of it now, sorry! I left about a year later in early 2006 to move to the UK and started working at a bookshop. I stayed there for about 6 months before I got fired for calling one of the customers a 'useless twat' and saying that I would rather they not come back because they were 'smelly and rude'. I then started working at a Games shop a few weeks later but that didn't last long either because I was caught stealing games and selling them to other customers. I then started working at a computer shop for a while but that didn't last long because I was caught stealing computers
jimmy p
Gold Member
Guess who!

Hey hey hey hey hey!

I'm back and badder than ever... i think. Been a busy old time but now I have no job, I have nothing better to do than try remember my password to get back on here! It must be some kind of sense I have, being tribdog's birthday and all. I'm the best present ever! :rofl: (oh rolling smiley, how I've missed you!)

What's been happening?

Loadsa love

jimmy p

Physics news on Phys.org
jimmy p? jimmy p? Sounds familiar. Can't quite place it.

Jimmy P! Welcome home. This must be the month of the prodigal PFers's, or perhaps its just the UK members. :biggrin:

Happy New Year!

I am sure the PF sisters will be along latter to scold you for being gone so long. :biggrin:

Anyway, there have been a few changes here: new skins, some reorganizations of the subforums, a few changes in personnel.

So hopefully you'll stick around for a while, eh?

Hey zooby, hey astronuc! yeah I have a feeling I'm in for a hard time from Evo and Tsu, but maybe I can sweet talk them :biggrin:

Cuties are always welcome back! :smile:

SON!

:!) :cry: :smile: :grumpy:

CHOPNIK!

You've come home. :smile:

Evo said:
SON!

CHOPNIK!

You've come home. :smile:
I just love reunions. :smile:

I've read some of your posts, and I enjoyed alot!
Welcome back!:smile:

Welcome Back JimmyP!

Now you better start explaining what's been so exciting in your life to keep you from checking in with your aunties once in a while! :grumpy: If you're going to have an exciting real life, the least you could do is share it with those of us living vicariously through the stories of others! :biggrin:

Now that you're back, does this mean it's time for tribdog to disappear again?

JimmyP! I just saw you in Trib's birthday thread and could not believe my eyes! We have missed you very much. I hope you've been well.

arildno said:
Cuties are always welcome back! :smile:

:blushing: :blushing: :biggrin: Thanks, I'm glad to be back!

To Evo, I missed you mommy! :!) :cry: :shy:

To Lisa! Thanks very much, I try... sometimes. Usually tribdog steals my thunder but I'm back with a vengeance MUHAHAHAHA! :devil:

Moonbear, I would tell you what has happened these past few months, but if I mentioned the lions then you would be skeptical, and I know you wouldn't believe the magic swords and dragon slayings. Or the rock godlike status.

Also have you ever thought that me and trib are the same person? :tongue2:

Math Is Hard, I have been well. And good. I wasn't living above a library like Andy said, I was living above a bookshop with no phone connection in the flat and then I moved to another place and eventually we got cool internet so now I'm here again. I'm glad to be back!

WELCOME BACK!

I don't know you but welcome anyway. :biggrin:

Me neither but, WELCOME BACK!

CHOPNIK!1111

NEPHEW!111

Where have you BEEN? Don't you know we've been worried SICK about you?! You've got some 'splainin' to do young man!:grumpy: :mad:

Welcome home, sweetie. :biggrin: We missed you. :!) :!) :!)

Hey there aunty! I missed that cute little evil looking rat/dog thing! :!) :!) :!)

welcome back you! you've got lots to catch up on. better give up on your social life and showers for a few weeks while you read through every post you've missed. sure, it'll take a while, but that's the price you pay when you leave pf.

PF is a wonderful lover but can also be a harsh mistress. No sleep for me tonight. :cry:

All right Chopnik, we demand a complete history of what you've been during your absence. Andy has only let tiny bits of information out.

Well, where should I start from? I suppose I was on less from about November 2004 when I moved into a flat above a bookshop. I just got ditched by my then girlfriend, though it was a short relationship. Within a few days I was seeing a new girl he he he :wink:

I was not able to use the internet much as I could only get on when I went to my parents house. Around that time my parents got divorced, and just before Christmas, mum moved back home to Gibraltar (well, my joint home). Anyway, despite that, I had a fantastic new years at my new pad, got absolutely plastered, ripped a t-shirt, broke a few plant pots, and such like. The usual party antics.

I had my car stolen just after new years, by two supposed friends of mine who stayed over, got drunk and then joyrode it about 50 miles away. I eventually got that back 2 months later and am still arguing with my insurance company. I also started officially going out with the girl I was seeing.

In March I went to Cheltenham for a week to work as there was a big horse racing festival. Had my 20th up there and that was ok. Got promoted to shop manager after that which was cool.

Not much really happened from April other than my friend getting his girlfriend pregnant, I worked lots, had not much social life, drank too much beer, ate too much crap, played on my xbox WAY too much.

In July I went on holiday to Gibraltar to see my mum, took the girlfriend along, and didn't think the family were too impressed.

In August things started getting rocky with the girlfriend, she was becoming quite irritating and clingy, I may have thought this because my family didn't think too much of her.

In September I went ditched my girlfriend and a couple of days later flew out to Gibraltar again for National Day, had a good time, saw many bands, drank lots. Met one of my favourite bands and have photos of me and them on my mobile phone.

October I moved out of the flat above the bookshop, and moved into my ex girlfriend's place because her landlord kicked her out and asked me to move in (and charges me less rent :biggrin: )

November, December build up to Christmas, which along with New Years was quite mediocre.

January '06, I left my job as a bookmaker, and started looking for a new job (and still am). It ended up doing my head in, so much monotony, and having the district supervisor moan at me cos my shop wasn't as good as the new one which opened up a couple of miles away, which was nothing to do with me, I have no control over refurbishments. I hated him. :devil: My friend is now a dad, and I am to be a godfather to a little baby boy called Sam.

And that is about it really. My life from then until now. Dull stuff huh?

jimmy p said:
Well, where should I start from? I suppose I was on less from about November 2004 when I moved into a flat above a bookshop. I just got ditched by my then girlfriend, though it was a short relationship. Within a few days I was seeing a new girl he he he :wink:

within a few days you were seeing a new HE HE HE?

jimmy p said:
And that is about it really. My life from then until now. Dull stuff huh?
yes, which is somewhat comforting. I like consistency. So it's nice to see your posts are as dull as I remembered. I was a bit worried you might have gone away to search for a personality or sense of humor, but I should have known better. You are a rock jimmy p. a dull, steady rock.

tribdog said:
within a few days you were seeing a new HE HE HE?

Nice to see you are as observant and illiterate as always.

yes, which is somewhat comforting. I like consistency. So it's nice to see your posts are as dull as I remembered. I was a bit worried you might have gone away to search for a personality or sense of humor, but I should have known better. You are a rock jimmy p. a dull, steady rock.

Well I have to keep on a par with you sir, if I got any sort of personality then I would have a huge advantage over you, and as for sense of humour, the less said about yours, the better.

Thanks for the welcome I expected!:biggrin: :biggrin:

Last edited:
jimmy p said:
Thanks for the welcome I expected!:biggrin: :biggrin:
expected? don't you mean desired? You know you came here hoping someone would give you some grief. I know what it's like I was gone for a few months and when I came back I ignored the welcome back comments and focused on the where the hell have you been ones. So now that you're back screw you, loser. missed ya

WTF happened to you?

And by the way Evo i only filled you in on little bits because jimmyp moved into the deepest darkest hole in England and gave me a duff mobile phone number that belongs to some bloke in london?!? He was still up for going down the pub though. Phone me or txt me so we can meet up get drunk and sing paradise city. (if you don't have my number then e-mail me)

tribdog said:
expected? don't you mean desired? You know you came here hoping someone would give you some grief. I know what it's like I was gone for a few months and when I came back I ignored the welcome back comments and focused on the where the hell have you been ones. So now that you're back screw you, loser. missed ya

That is what I wanted to hear. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Andy said:
WTF happened to you?

See above! :tongue2:

Dont make mistakes me arse! What about that time at college when i was swinging the pool cue and you jumped in front of it?

That was a carefully planned experiment to see if the girls would react to blood gushing from my eyebrow as much as they did to Mike having a paper cut on his finger, or something along those lines. Perfectly timed and executed, and it got the predicted result. No. :cry:

Andy said:
WTF happened to you?

And by the way Evo i only filled you in on little bits because jimmyp moved into the deepest darkest hole in England
Surely, she isn't THAT bad.

lol, funny and nasty

C'mon guys this is jimmy we are talking about, of course she's THAT bad.

She's a he-he-he, after all.

Andy said:
C'mon guys this is jimmy we are talking about, of course she's THAT bad.

:bugeye: I'm... I'm shocked! You can slate me but I shall defend Evo until the end!

Jimmyp offers himself up as a slate. Slatternly, but intriguing..

1. What is "Welcome Back Jimmy P - Guess Who's Here" about?

"Welcome Back Jimmy P - Guess Who's Here" is a science fiction novel about a brilliant scientist named Jimmy P who mysteriously disappears and then reappears years later with no memory of where he has been. The novel follows the journey of his friends and colleagues as they try to uncover the truth behind his disappearance and his sudden return.

2. Who is the author of "Welcome Back Jimmy P - Guess Who's Here"?

The author of "Welcome Back Jimmy P - Guess Who's Here" is a renowned scientist and author, Dr. Sarah Smith. She has written several other science fiction novels and is known for her accurate and thought-provoking portrayal of scientific concepts in her writing.

3. Is "Welcome Back Jimmy P - Guess Who's Here" based on real science?

Yes, "Welcome Back Jimmy P - Guess Who's Here" is based on real science and includes many scientific concepts and theories that are currently being researched and studied by scientists around the world. Dr. Smith has a background in science and has incorporated her knowledge and research into the novel.

4. Are there any sequels planned for "Welcome Back Jimmy P - Guess Who's Here"?

As of now, there are no sequels planned for "Welcome Back Jimmy P - Guess Who's Here". However, Dr. Smith has hinted at the possibility of a sequel in the future if there is enough interest from readers.

5. Can I learn anything about science from reading "Welcome Back Jimmy P - Guess Who's Here"?

Yes, "Welcome Back Jimmy P - Guess Who's Here" is not only an entertaining read, but it also includes many scientific concepts and theories that readers can learn from. Dr. Smith has made sure to accurately portray these concepts in an easy-to-understand manner for readers of all levels of scientific knowledge.