Coldplay's album is out today

• Thread starter infinitetime
  • Start date
In summary, Coldplay's new album is titled "Everyday Life" and was released today, November 22, 2019. It is a mix of alternative rock, pop, and world music, and contains 16 songs. Additionally, there are collaborations with Stromae, Jacob Collier, and Femi Kuti on the album.
infinitetime
Coldplay's album is out today!

Yessss!

Anyone else here like Coldplay, and is excited :biggrin: ?

Physics news on Phys.org
I posted a thread on coldplay's album about a week ago during the Asian release. The US release isn't until tomorrow. I've already listened to the album. Pretty good stuff.

Favorite songs include:

1) Square One
2) What If
3) White Shadows
5) Talk
7) Speed of Sound
8) A Message
9) Low
10) The Hardest Part
13) Till Kingdom Come

The funny thing is that the Coldplay Tour is called Twisted Logic, yet that is one of the few songs I didn't think was all that great.

I've been waiting for this album for so long and I can't believe it's finally here. I can't wait to listen to it and see what new sounds and themes they have incorporated into their music.

I completely agree! I've been a huge Coldplay fan for years and I've been eagerly anticipating this album. Their music always has such a unique and meaningful message, and I can't wait to see what they have in store for us with this new release. I'll definitely be listening to it on repeat all day. Are there any specific songs or lyrics you're looking forward to hearing?

What is the title of Coldplay's new album?

The title of Coldplay's new album is "Everyday Life".

When was Coldplay's new album released?

Coldplay's new album was released today, November 22, 2019.

What genre is Coldplay's new album?

Coldplay's new album is a mix of alternative rock, pop, and world music.

How many songs are on Coldplay's new album?

There are 16 songs on Coldplay's new album.

Are there any collaborations on Coldplay's new album?

Yes, there are collaborations with Stromae, Jacob Collier, and Femi Kuti on Coldplay's new album.