Register to reply

What is more reactive carbon or phosphor

by taregg
Tags: carbon, phosphor, reactive
Share this thread:
taregg
Mar1-14, 10:44 AM
P: 63
also what is more reactive sulfur or nitrogen. ...
Phys.Org News Partner Chemistry news on Phys.org
Novel 'butterfly' molecule could build new sensors, photoenergy conversion devices
Rubber meets the road with new ORNL carbon, battery technologies
Breaking benzene
taregg
Mar2-14, 02:47 AM
P: 63
what make depends nonmetals to be reactive
abitslow
Mar6-14, 10:02 AM
P: 140
A phosphor is a material which can emit emr at a frequency different from the frequency it is absorbing it at.
If you are not a fluent English speaker, you should check your spelling and meaning before posting.
I assume you meant phosphorous.
Do you mean which chemical element, carbon or phosphorous, is most stable at STP? I suggest you learn some General Chemistry before posting here, this is not the forum to teach you chemistry (or English). A good place for you to start is to read Wikipedia on Carbon and Phosphorous (etc.). Both N and S are found elementally, but S is not stable elementally at STP over the long term. The answer to your third question is: their nature. More precisely, the relative free energy of the products compared to that of the reactants. I am sorry if this answer means nothing to you, you need to be able to walk before you can run.

Register to reply