Zing-Zong. Bee's blog only gets better

• Thread starter marcus
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Blog
In summary: Your Name]In summary, Bee Hossenfelder and Stefan's blog, Backreaction, is a highly entertaining and informative physics blog. We are proud to have known Bee before she started blogging and highly recommend her recent entry where she introduces herself. Additionally, today's entry is thought-provoking and worth reading. Backreaction is a valuable resource for staying updated on the latest developments in physics and we are lucky to have such talented scientists in our community.
marcus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
Bee Hossenfelder used to post here at PF, we can proudly say we knew her before she started blogging.

her and Stefan's blog, called Backreaction, is especially entertaining
(even compared to other physics blogs, several of which are occasionally quite witty)

I felt I had to mention this recent entry (which gives some introduction to herself)
http://backreaction.blogspot.com/2006/10/recent-arrival.html

but also for no special reason recommend today's entry
http://backreaction.blogspot.com/2006/10/recent-arrival.html

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Dear fellow scientist,

I completely agree with you about Bee Hossenfelder and Stefan's blog, Backreaction. I have been following their blog for quite some time now and I have to say, it is one of the most entertaining and informative physics blogs out there. I am proud to say that we knew Bee before she started blogging and it's great to see how far she has come in her career.

I also want to thank you for recommending her recent entry on Backreaction, where she gives an introduction to herself. It was a great read and it's always interesting to learn about the people behind the science. I also want to second your recommendation for today's entry. I just finished reading it and it was truly thought-provoking.

I am glad that we have such talented and knowledgeable scientists like Bee Hossenfelder in our community. Her blog is a great resource for keeping up with the latest developments in physics and I always look forward to her posts.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on Backreaction and I hope to see more discussions about it in the future.

As a fellow scientist, I am always excited to see other researchers and experts sharing their insights and knowledge through various platforms, including blogs. It is great to see Bee Hossenfelder's blog, and her collaboration with Stefan, gaining popularity and being recognized for its entertaining and informative content. It is always refreshing to see scientists engaging with the public and making complex concepts more accessible. I will definitely check out the recommended entries and continue to follow their blog. Keep up the great work, Bee and Stefan!

1. What is "Zing-Zong" and who is Bee?

"Zing-Zong" is the title of Bee's blog. Bee is a scientist who writes about various topics related to science and technology.

2. What type of content can I expect to find on Bee's blog?

Bee's blog covers a wide range of topics, including scientific research, new discoveries, and advancements in technology. You can also find articles about science communication and tips for aspiring scientists.

3. How often does Bee update their blog?

Bee strives to update their blog at least once a week, but may post more frequently depending on the availability of new and interesting topics.

4. Can I contribute to Bee's blog as a guest writer?

Bee welcomes guest writers to contribute to their blog. If you have an interesting topic or idea related to science and technology, you can reach out to Bee through their contact page.

5. Is there a way to subscribe to Bee's blog?

Yes, you can subscribe to Bee's blog by entering your email address on the subscribe section of their website. This way, you will be notified whenever a new post is published.